• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Posted:i studied art and all so i know about contrasting colors and how they can "pop" to the eye.. my question is what color combinations are more appealing to the eye? specifically to flowlights. they have 3 led lights in them. i currently have green/blue/white(water) and pink/pink/green(watermelon) like something just really eye catching.. presonal preference or whatever.

Delete Topic

SpinnerofDetroit
GOLD Member since Oct 2009

SpinnerofDetroit

All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want

Total posts: 2280
Posted:I currently have water, and next wnat either watermelon, freedom, fire, or earth. I need to narrow this down before i buy them lol.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

Delete

Posted:i'm thinking i like the spirits. like would an all white be more eye catching? maybe something with blue and yellow.. or would the fires be better because they could be mistaken for actual fire?

Delete

SpinnerofDetroit

SpinnerofDetroit

Posted:I don't really like spirit. The blue and yellow, I dont really like it. Blue and green for lights seem to look a lot better I've learned with glowsticks. I want a nice color combo to go well as handles and in a flowpoi duo...

Delete

Geeza
GOLD Member since May 2006

Geeza

addict

Total posts: 694
Posted:watermelon?? Just get hyperlights then you can do crispy fried chicken colour!

Delete

SpinnerofDetroit

SpinnerofDetroit

Posted:Omg! They need to make a Fried Chicken Flowlight to go with the Watermelon!

Delete

Posted:thats not offensive at all.

Delete

SpinnerofDetroit

SpinnerofDetroit

Posted:Nope not at all grin