Forums > Meet Others > Any spinners live near Camp Casey, South Korea?

Login/Join to Participate

EpitomeOfNoviceGOLD Member
Putting the "FUN" in fundamental since 1981
787 posts

Posted:
I'm moving to South Korea this fall (if all paperwork and other joys of military moving go according to schedule between October and November). My husband and I will be stationed at Camp Casey and it will be our first 2 year overseas tour. It would be nice to know the regulations on fire spinning abroad, where spinners gather, and what's good in the local area and all of South Korea.

We will be there for a 2 year tour and are looking forward to trying out life on another continent. Any info or correspondence will be great, nothing like a spin jam to break the ice in an unfamiliar place. I'll update actual dates when they are given, the amount of paperwork, approvals, and documentation is a ton but I'm hoping it will all run smoothly and we aren't delayed by snafus.

peace

~Rock on!~

"As the pattern gets more intricate and subtle, being swept along is no longer enough"-Waking Life

(All you RLers this is epitome_of_lame *waves hello*)

FugeeBRONZE Member
Cooler than bubblegum!
2,501 posts

Posted:
frown You were suppose to move to Texas!

The popcorn extends life... The popcorn expands consciousness...

EpitomeOfNoviceGOLD Member
Putting the "FUN" in fundamental since 1981
787 posts

Posted:
I know, if for some reason I don't get my sponsorship I'm not staying in DE so who knows at this point...

I wish they'd just change the assignment because all the paperwork and redtape sucks soooooooooooo much! frown

~Rock on!~

"As the pattern gets more intricate and subtle, being swept along is no longer enough"-Waking Life

(All you RLers this is epitome_of_lame *waves hello*)