TechSpecnewbie
40 posts

Posted:
A Four Beat Windmill Variation With Two Inversions.

"The Hobbit", not sure if there is already such a move or not but enjoy.

EDITED_BY: TechSpec (1277083789)

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
If you slow down a bit, you could actually slide that inversion into the windmill beats by having the poi come through the hole made by your arms and coming IN FRONT of your chest, right near your collarbones. ^_^

hug

Dave StatikGOLD Member
You cant teach stupid.
106 posts

Posted:
lol. dunno why but its sped up. he's not really moving that fast. dunno if id give it its own name either. just a 4bt windmill with what 2 inversions? sry its so fast, lol.

TeamoGOLD Member
Almost again
124 posts

Posted:
I don't think it's sped up, from watching the way his shirt flows when he turns, and the way his keys swing on his waist.

TechSpecnewbie
40 posts

Posted:
Wasn't sped up was real time, I have been trying to figure out different ways of incorporating inversions/barrel rolls into different movements. You can do a half inversion on each side locking your arms into the movement until you get out but that looks ugly as hell unless you do an "inversion weave" ((which is a half inversion on each side and unlocking your arms and getting out of the inversion in the middle)), so when a spinner showed me the modified four beat windmill i realized i could adapt it to doing inversions since it hasn't a very reel like effect which allows constant inversion after inversion.

Dave StatikGOLD Member
You cant teach stupid.
106 posts

Posted:
mmm watched again. probably just the frame rate. makes it look sped up. like those creeeeepy grudge movies. lol. (lame)