Page: ...
Tanessamember
91 posts

Posted:
Just to create a little controversy........

SPINNING NAKED

Have you ever?
Would you ever?
What is your opinion?

Are you innocent?

squaremember
35 posts

Posted:
ive only just gotten into this scene, but i can imagine twirling nekkid would be very cool and freeing etc, i would prob do it if I could think of somewhere to go to do it. only the other hand it would be extra painful if i caught my boobs like i have in the past

you're a naughty potato!

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Three words:

BURNING PUBIC HAIR

'nuff said.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
Yes i would,
Yes i have (well with a waiters apron on)
and yes id do it again.

about 3 yrs ago i arranged a cadburet and i was serving brandy coffie to the audience wearing just a waiters apron around my waist so i didnt burn on anything great although had to be careful when bending down to serve people. at the end i had organised a big fire show and i joined in and naked fire was great. had just started so ended up with black lines all over me but it was great. the problem came when i did a fwd roll with a staff and landed with a slug between the cheeks!!! ICK!! so i havent done any nude since.

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

sinisterbunnymember
9 posts

Posted:
I agree with lightning, Burning pubic hair.... not good.
I have only twirled without my top on, and my poi hit my chest and a flame on my chest hair started to grow, something I would not like to see from below..... I really enjoy twirling without my top on though, i rekon lots of guys proberly share that feeling as well, feels more free to do tricks, But with no pants on... especially since i enjoy doing rolls with fire between my legs. On the positive side of doing that naked, Cheap Brazilian wax , might be a bit chaffed afterwards though
To be frank, bits are to wobbly on a guy, not enough support

NoUsmember
35 posts

Posted:
jejejejej i haven't had that expierence, but i think that nobody that kare about their corporal hair should do it
take kare!!!! spin safely!!!

mmmmmm... I really don't know...

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
but is poi more important to you then nadjer hair?
malcom can we have a vote... "would you be willing to risk nadjer hair for poi?"

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
better make that staff/poi cuase I wont do poi for the very reason i only ends in me hitting myself in the nads

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

PoiBoxmember
85 posts

Posted:
Maybe ask her . . .

But you must be over 18 to enter this site!

---------!! Click Here to Enter !!---------

Matthew B-MLemon-Aware Devilstick-wielding Operative
605 posts

Posted:
Reading this thread, I wish I could lack the self-conciousness in how I feel about my body. I don't think I could bring myself to do it because I don't like inflicting my ugly bulk on other people. How do you stop being so self-concious?

Luv 'n' Lemons
purity :: clarity :: balance

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
Oi! Poi Pr0n was my idea!!!

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
hmmm I've never thought of spinning naked, thats definately something to try next summer!

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 1. Throw your self at the ground.
step 2. Miss.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
With some of the wraps and such that I do and some of the between the legs stuff... OUCH! I'd have scars for life if I spun naked with fire.

I also notice that even if I'm just home in various states of dress and pick up poi to work on something they will find a way to hurt me. I hit myself all the time. I can't imagine spinning naked.

Naked is always more fun for the OTHER person to be. For me it's just annoying.

I'll leave it to you tree-hugging hippies.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
yes and ive been busted by the police for doing it

there is nothing better than in the buff

the only hard part is body raps with poi but that where cold cream comes in handy

as it is i only twirl with pants on any was just ask rozi

and yes it is bloody cold to run around naked (or half) in sydney at the mo but once you start spining its warm in no time

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
hehe...
if fire turns you on, for us blokes it brings in a whole new "limb" for interesting new wraps...

"grimaces in pain"

nuff said.
owwww & eewwww...
Ben

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.

squaremember
35 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Ajtag:
the problem came when i did a fwd roll with a staff and landed with a slug between the cheeks!!! ICK!! so i havent done any nude since.
oh...my...GOOOOOD
i hate slugs with such a passion, if that happened to me i think i would lose my mind. i stepped on a slug barefoot for the fourth time last night, but luckily i didnt actually squash it. i squeaked ferociously

you're a naughty potato!

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Well, if the right circumstances arose, I'd love to do it - it would be a really cool experience in the same way skinny dipping is.

I don't think it's really an England thing (although having said that, the current weather is gorgeous) but would definately be up for it.

Nudity rocks - In my first year at uni I ended up nekkid running around the hall quad pretty much every night... Mind you, alcohol and drinking games might have had something to do with that

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

telicI don't want a title.
940 posts

Posted:
I'd love to try it.... in a sufficiently private area with only friends who are comfortable with skin around to see. It sounds like it would feel lovely and free.

E pluribus unum, baby.

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
have spun naked in the pouring rain once....it was fantastic. ive never been so relaxed when spinning.

in regards to getting over self consciousness, if its something that happens spontaneously, you dont have time to get nervous. ive been nuddie in a few stage shows (not THAT type of show this was more comedy revue style), when i had to change over from my previous scene really quickly, i didnt have time to feel nervous, so when wandered on stage with only a briefcase over my nether regions, i felt quite relaxed. another time i had to wait stark naked backstage for 5 minutes....i was terrified.

something im conclueded about nudity and self consciousness, is that you have to think "if someone is going to judge me /make fun of me due to the relative size of various parts of my body, i dont really want to be friends with that type of person at all." my friends judge me for my personality, not the size of my willy.

three cheers for nudity!!!

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
prays for rain

coza-Why-
126 posts

Posted:
not that we were spinning naked but during a performance on saturday night we had a streaker that took a facy to mulitpul laps of the stage, however he was only showing his behind so we just laughed and offered him another lap.

probably not what he expected

If money is the root of all evil, then why do people sell Bibles?

Captain HazzardBRONZE Member
Ninja (shhhh, don't tell)
420 posts

Posted:
my word!!!
i've never heard of jenn steele before. how can i be expected to sleep tonight with images of her running through my mind?
swines!!!

I only wanted to be 16... and free

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
do you recon we could get a naked spinning session going at clapham on the 27th?

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
errrm no thanx!

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
oooooh yes pleaz!

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
well, me and the other ugly people would just watch of course, and take photos

Gabriellemember
23 posts

Posted:
I would love to!!!!!! Although it would take quite a bit of psyching up though , cos I'm actually really shy

squaremember
35 posts

Posted:
i did it yday, nahnahneenahnah in the unbelievable sunshine we are having right now, it was just too hot to wear anything. i was round me bfs and we had been sunning ourselves in just pants cos it was so hot and then i was like, oh why not and get totally nekkid and then went for a spin further down the garden. it was pretty cool and i did feel v free, but i didnt get a massive spiritual kick out of it, it was just nice. then we had a water fight THAT was so good

you're a naughty potato!

Matthew B-MLemon-Aware Devilstick-wielding Operative
605 posts

Posted:
In regard to getting self-conscious, I tend to hide my entire body when I can (apart from my arms and head). I, for one, am unlikely to spin even slightly naked on the 27th because I screw up way too often.

Luv 'n' Lemons
purity :: clarity :: balance

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
i like getting naked..

especially in the bath, shower, bed and swimming pools.

Vancrowmember
17 posts

Posted:
That would be a little rude with the audience, I wonder (Looking into the mirror...)
Exception: on a private party..
I regulary swing half-naked, i like that - you can move with more freedom.

„Who lives by the sword, dies by it”

Page: ...