• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Shout it from the rooftops

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 1...7172737475...171
LMSP
LMSP

veteran

Total posts: 1588
Posted:If there is anything you want to shout from the rooftops but dont have a ladder, then this is for YOU! (plus it is a lot safer than climbing on top of a building)

Delete Topic

inactive
inactive

old hand

Total posts: 722
Posted:WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT!

The PSYBT (Princes Scottish Youth Business Trust) gave us 2,500 for our Business this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

Delete

alien_oddity
alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 7193
Posted:hug wicked news sunbird biggrin

Delete

Posted:I NEED A BEER

and a hug

BUT MOSTLY A BEER!

Delete

hamamelis
hamamelis

nut.
Total posts: 756
Posted:hug beerchug

I know, it's really not the same..

I just realised there is more money in my bank account than I put in there, and I have no idea where it's from.. I'm not complaining, unless they want it back.

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

Delete

faith enfire
faith enfire

wandering thru the woods of WI
Total posts: 3556
Posted:I have pumpkin spice coffee!!!

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

Delete

Posted:I am resigning from my position and my boss is losing one of our music teachers because she doesnt like working for him and I am the only reason she stays!
EDITED_BY: Anuebunnie (1189779780)

Delete

Fire_Moose
Fire_Moose

Elusive and Bearded
Total posts: 3597
Posted: Written by: faithinfire

I have pumpkin spice coffee!!!

MMMMM i want one of those.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Delete

Fireina
Total posts: 143
Posted: Written by: Fine_Rabid_Dog

Do you follow the straight edge thing? Abstinence from drugs/alcohol? Or is it just for the image?

Either way, serious, serious props to you biggrin hug

Narp, I'm 100 per cent straight edge and no way in hell would I do it for an image. I had to almost completely give up my passion for wine. Now I just have to spit any time I taste and make sure I don't ingest a single drop. I also have to wash my mouth out a lot and drink tonnes of water especially during longer tastings.

I always find it interesting that people give me props for being SXE. It wasn't something I did to garner praise or anything, I accepted the X cause I was tired of seeing those around me acting like idiots via chemicals so I decided to keep myself off that path.

Being straight edge, I don't drink alcohol, do any drugs, smoke cigarettes, or have meaningless sex. On top of it all, I chose to do the full SXE route of becoming a vegan, which is what I came to this thread to shout about...

I MAKE THE MOST BITCHIN' VEGAN STRAWBERRY BANANA MUFFINS AND SUGAR COOKIES EVER!

"Watch those explosions in the sky and you'll go blind, but not this time. Will you live in hope or dark desire? What can I say? F*ck love give me fire." ~Cities Of Night by Blaqk Audio (Davey Havok)

Proudly MCRmy

Delete

Fire_Moose
Fire_Moose

Elusive and Bearded
Posted:^Wow^

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Delete

Fine_Rabid_Dog
Internet Hate Machine
Total posts: 10530
Posted:I give teh propage merely because, from where i'm looking at it, it'd be nigh impossible for me to go down that road. I have far too many vices. But i can respect those that avoid them smile

Plus, straight edge is waaaaaaay punk, which i'm down with. biggrin

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Delete

Lizzybeth
Lizzybeth

Lizzy hearts sunshine hoop
Total posts: 272
Posted:biggrin eeeee biggrin im going to bristol.....even if i can only manage two out of 9 days biggrin eeeeeeeeeeeeee biggrin *happy lizzy*

if i could be a busy busy bee...

Delete

alien_oddity
alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel
Posted:soapbox I'M CHANGING MY LOG IN NAME

Delete

Nove
Nove

Unremarkable
Total posts: 277
Posted:I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU!

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Delete

hamamelis
hamamelis

nut.
Posted:MY FREAKING ICE CREAM VAN BROKE DOWN AGAIN!!!

That's the third time this week- only today no-on could be bothered to fix it, so I just got sent home early.. so I'm hardly going to get any wages this week... grrrr...

If that's okay with you?

Delete

Fire_Moose
Fire_Moose

Elusive and Bearded
Posted:...How are you liking yer new job? Seems like yer always complining about it......hmmmmm Keep with the happy thoughts

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Delete

hamamelis
hamamelis

nut.
Posted:Meh.. It would be good, except the bosses are really really unpleasant to work with (though I'm out on my own most of the time) and the van is well over 30 years old and breaks down all the time..

It's actually generally not too bad, when I'm out in the day I quite enjoy it, it's nice having so many people happy to see you biggrin

It's just every day ends with going back to the depot, and the guys there just make any tiny excuse to yell at me- and at each otherm to be fair.. really any excuse..

If that's okay with you?

Delete

Fireina
Posted: Written by: Fine_Rabid_Dog

I give teh propage merely because, from where i'm looking at it, it'd be nigh impossible for me to go down that road. I have far too many vices. But i can respect those that avoid them smile

Plus, straight edge is waaaaaaay punk, which i'm down with. biggrin

Honestly, it's not that terribly hard to be straight edge. Sure, I have to be super-strict when wine tasting, but I never drank that much to start and I've never liked feeling drunk. I cleaned up off of pills a few years back after a good little scare, I never smoked more than socially, and my sex life has never been that terribly interesting. Suuure, I kinda want to cry when I think that given the chance, I could not allow myself to have sex with Gerard Way or Davey Havok (my two big crushes) unless I was in a majorly comitted relationship/in love mutually with one of those guys. That pain is greatly diminished though by the fact that Gerard just married Lyn-z from MSI like two weeks ago and Davey himself is in the same boat as I am...one painted with a big black X on the side, lol.

So honestly, accepting the X was no giant leap for me. Truly the hardest part is just reminding myself that even if I meet a wonderful guy, I still can't do the normal relationship course of date-kiss-foreplay-sex. Date, kiss, and to some extent foreplay are all okay, but I actually have to like...love somebody to legitimately have sex...or have a damned good reason otherwise. Granted, I'm not exactly the speediest to round the bases, but that's not to say I'm totally innocent, lol. I'm guilty of some major past indiscretions, though I wisened up in my "old age."

It's just, when you don't drink much, do drugs, or smoke all that much...the sex bit of the equasion is about all that's left and that kinda does a number with your mind. ubblol

And when ya get an eyeful of me...I'm really not all that punk on the outside. I'm far too girlie to pull it off so I don't even try. But...under the skin I definitely have a bit of a punk streak, lol.

"Watch those explosions in the sky and you'll go blind, but not this time. Will you live in hope or dark desire? What can I say? F*ck love give me fire." ~Cities Of Night by Blaqk Audio (Davey Havok)

Proudly MCRmy

Delete

Rouge Dragon
Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here
Total posts: 13215
Posted:SHE LEFT MY LITTLE BROTHER OUT IN THE COLD, ALONE AND DRUNK AT 3AM!!!! IF I SEE HER I'LL WRING HER NECK!!!!!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete

Point_Blank
Point_Blank

Sneaking
Total posts: 1207
Posted:I'M IN THE HOP CALENDAR, WHOOP WHOOP

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Owned by clarence_quack

Delete

Fireina
Posted:STUPID EFFEN STAFF BROKE ONE OF MY ACRYLICS! ON TOP OF THAT...I'm hungry.

Proudly MCRmy

Delete

hamamelis
hamamelis

nut.
Posted:I'm hungry too.. I just bought a plane ticket and now I sort of can't afford to eat this week smile

Getting my priorities straight..

If that's okay with you?

Delete

alien_oddity
alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel
Posted:bounce i love rain in the morning!!!! i'm not getting picked up for work untill it stops ubblol eeeaaaaassssyyyy morning biggrin

Delete

The Tea Fairy
The Tea Fairy

old hand
Total posts: 853
Posted:MY WASHING MACHINE BROKE DOWN frown

I wrote down the repairs number and the make of the machine before I went to work, now I can't find the bit of paper so I can't phone them to fix it. I keep looking on the website for Indesit and Argos but all the washing machines look the same to me... is it a WIDL126 or a WIDL120?? confused

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

Delete

Fire_Moose
Fire_Moose

Elusive and Bearded
Posted:im sick feels like my stomach is twisted.... someone make it stop frown

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Delete

Fireina
Posted:I got the SPAMalot gig! I'm a Killer Bunny Slipper Model! Better known as "I sell merch."

Proudly MCRmy

Delete

Sambo_Flux
Sambo_Flux

Introverted
Total posts: 833
Posted:The World as We Know It Is Coming To An End

Serious post. No joke. Honestly. You should all read that link. Right now. Go on, read it! Please?

My Mind is a Ship
Emotions become the Waves
Soul is the Ocean

If a quizz is quizzical, what is a test?

Delete

Fire_Moose
Fire_Moose

Elusive and Bearded
Posted:cool. i cant wait.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Delete

hamamelis
hamamelis

nut.
Posted:I have only one thing to shout today.

YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

If that's okay with you?

Delete

Brenn
Brenn

Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
Total posts: 3286
Posted:YARR! I GET A DAY OFF THIS WEEK!

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

jarle
jarle

Lv15 Ranger
Total posts: 1489
Posted:I had yesterday off, and most likely the rest of the week too.

I AM EATING MY FIRST PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH SINCE PRIMARY SCHOOL! IT IS DELICIOUS!

Kupo!

Delete

Page: 1...7172737475...171