Forums > Meet Others > looking for fire family in europe

Login/Join to Participate

sunshinefireentstranger
1 post

Posted:
Hello my extended fire family, my name is sunshine, I am a 24 male poi, staff, dart, breather, eater, and I am traveling all over europe from late august-mid october. Zan (us) suggested I visit fire communities while traveling, and that sounded great to me. I have NEVER traveled, and have NO itinerary whatsoever. I am interested in wandering around europe with my backpack and fire poi, and meeting fire folks. If your interested in showing me the ways of european fire, no matter where in europe you are, I would love to be in touch with you. Also If you have any tips on how to find more people like us, please tell me. Also, if you want to see what I do here in the US, check out my site, www.sunshinefireentertainment.com

be well friends.

Lukas_Blissstranger
11 posts

Posted:
So, if you're gonna go to the Czech Republick, i really recommend you to see a friend of mone, Lucie Karenova (otherwise known as Laethe) as she and her fireshow group "Brighter than a Thousand suns" are pretty good...

I'll pm you her facebook. wink

Be the silence, surrounded by magic, and you will know what it is to be free.

"Because the people crazy enough to believe they can really change the world are the ones who actually do."