Page: ...
Tanessamember
91 posts

Posted:
Just to create a little controversy........

SPINNING NAKED

Have you ever?
Would you ever?
What is your opinion?

Are you innocent?

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
yes i have and its F*CKING AMAZING!!

seriously...its really really nice.

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
yes well I was wear glasses
yes
yes
and yes almost

and its great to watch too

on no.
nudity...
save the little children..
run for your lives

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
quote:
Have you ever?
Would you ever?
What is your opinion?
Hell Nooo!!! I would never spin naked.
Nopers!

Not because I'm shy but I want people to see my poi skills and not my birthday suit.I think there would be problems spinning in the buff.Doesn't that take away from the actual art?

I would rather be remembered for doing a great move/performance than to be known as the naked chick who spins fire.

Personally...I don't have much respect for the ones who choose to spin naked, unless it is tribal or something along those lines(even then I'm not at all too happy).They might as well go into the strip dance clubs and earn money or be on one of those Girls Gone Wild vids than use poi and perform naked.

To me, somebody who chooses to spin naked either doesn't think they have any good spinning skills or want to be "noticed".

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

nightsdarkchildmember
84 posts

Posted:
yes i have spun naked. never have i felt so confined and restictied spinning as i did then. that maybe because of the circumstances i was in when i did!? if you dont mind a fire in the mid section go for it.

surrounded in flames
child

we could live beside the ocean leave the fire behind
swim out past the breakers watch the world die

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
I can't see that being a good idea for me.

Then again, I usually leave my shirt on when I spin. *shrug*

My pants will definitely stay on when I spin....ouch..

Raph

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
yes, a friend of mine and I both spun fire naked one night. It was storming and raining and in the middle of the forest, with the rain hitting bare skin, the mud squishing between our toes. It was very relaxing. It did take a second to get over the fear of wacking my "private parts" but after a minute all the fear was gone . It was a very nice experience. To be honest I wasn't turned on by seeing her naked either, which is weird, because I would have been under any other circumstance. But I think the danger element sort of killed the passion element for me. If I was just watching it I would surely get turned on, as I get turned on watching a girl spin WITH cloths on...

I might do it again some day, it was a very primal and spiritual experience. I was totaly relaxed when I finished that run.

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Spinnign naked would be awesome just never had the opportunity.
Mistress aurora, I think on the spinning naked issue it is absolutely not about preformance though which is how I could see you being annoyed by the idea.
jenn steele does it and does it fine, i have seen awesome peeps in texas do it in freedom and peace and fun...
i personnaly do not think i would do it in front of an audience, rather for myself in nature to connect with everything that surrounds me ...

shine on
Cass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
In the manner that DJ Dan described, possibly...but only if I was alone. I love spinning in the rain though. There is something so counter intuitive and freeing about. And naked spinning in the rain seems like it might be nice. I think I would stick to basics though. Moves I know I do in my sleep and without any effort.

For public display? Absolutely not. In many ways I echo Miss Aurora with the destraction from real skills or to hide the absense of skill but more personally, I don't even enjoy being naked for taking a shower. If I don't want to look at me I am not going to subject others to that same horror for a performance.

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
Danae,

I'll bring the digital camera.

Raph

1,032 posts

Posted:
I have heard of Jenn Steele and how good she is. My reply was directed towards performing in front of an audience. I have heard of others spinning poi naked amongst friends, but I don't think it is a good idea in front of an audience.

I "might" perform in the buff if I knew nobody could see me and felt comfy enough to do so.

Only thing is...Kinda hard to hide amongst mesquite trees and keep yourself from being stabbed by them.

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
Spinning naked is a wonderful experience. I have only done it once (fully naked, not just topless) late at night at a weekend festival. I didn't do it to impress others with my naked body, but rather because I had the urge to spin fire, but everything that I had on was flamable. I think I had about 8 people actually watching me, most of who had spun naked before. I don't think anyone really paid attention to my naked form, but rather to how I chose to use it and spin. I was told afterwards that it was the most glorious two people had ever seen me spin before.

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
I like skinny dipping...

I would just hate to tangle chains around my naughty bits.

Raph

DioHoP Mechanical Engineer
729 posts

Posted:
Only then could you all witness the true glory of my "Triple Threading The Needle" technique....

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
i seen a naked guy whack his naught bits! some fuel stuck and burned that vienna sausage!

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
i imagine skinny dipping and naked firetwirling should convey the same kind of freedom and emotion to my heart.

i can imagine how spritie felt and am not surprised that it made her spinnign even freeer and more beautiful. liek dropping all masks I suppose...
I have been to one texan party, sadly winter time so people were a bit frozen however i loved and was moved by the freedom and joy of people spinning naked or half naked...

i guess it can only be goodfor me in a non sexual environnement ... or rather just not to have to deal with embarrassed giggles or pervert half disgusted half desiring looks.

gotta give it a try some time... when the time and the atmosphere is right that is

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Jennifer steele doesnt seem to have any problems....

:ultra laughing smilie:

plantgirlllmember
150 posts

Posted:
One night quite recently, inside at home my husband asked me to spin my beamers naked for him. All was splendid until one slipped off my fingers & straight into the middle of our tv screen.....

People take different roads seeking fulfillment & happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.-H. Jackson Browne

1,032 posts

Posted:

Poor TV!

KnoxiousGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
Hell yeah!

Now we're talking

I did a naked burn with about 15 other people as part of a fire show at a party in Australia called Exodus (was anyone there?)...we were on a small island type thing in the middle of a lake opposite the main dance floor.

It was pretty surreal as everyone stopped (drugs + fire/something interesting = staring masses) to look and cheer etc... and the music WAS pounding...but it was very quiet on our side of the lake...the sound of the flame was the loudest thing for me...it was very cool though and I'm glad I did't let myself chicken out!

...no fear of bits hitting, although i did go for some between the legs stalls when I was doing some poi which made me stop and re-evaluate the neccesity for that particular move

I rate it though!

woohoo!

KnoxiousGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
I've juggled naked too....
that was fun! (wasn't it BamBam...heh heh heh )

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
I dunno, I worry less about injury when skinny dipping than the prospect of having lit kerosene wicks anywhere near my naughty bits!

Yikes!!!

Raph

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:

Unsurprisingly this thread has a ton of replies laredy..and I have to admit I ain't read most of them yet co s I am so eager to reply myself. But I have to say YES!

I'm highly sexed I admit, but it has nothing to do with that. i just really really enjoy being naked...it's like setting yourself free, more people should do it. Jeez man..it's only flesh..it's what we are..why be embarassed or have issues about it.

///anyway...I better read the rest of the thread now.

N

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
with fire? no. I do regularly spin in my yard in a dressing gown at 5am cause i'm not tired enough to go to sleep. And anyone who doesn't spin their socks whilst getting dressed just isn't addicted enough

Personally i'm all for premoting female nude spinning, can we have a nude poi'ers 2004 calender please? I'd buy it

plantgirlllmember
150 posts

Posted:
Not a bad idea flid!

There's a bit of a trend here in Oz for the members of usually community based groups to get into a bit of nudie calendar action to raise funds for themselves.

Fire toys lend themselves to strategic placement, could be rather delightful!

People take different roads seeking fulfillment & happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.-H. Jackson Browne

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
I would the way DJ Dantana described it. Alone in the woods (rain or no rain) with my love KaZeKo. I normally spin with no shirt on. But then again I'm a guy. My spinning garb normally consists of Sandles and cargo pants/shorts.

I've never gone skinny dipping though. I'd like to some time hmmmm.......

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

pantsonfirethe man with the flaming pants
148 posts

Posted:
i will not say anything for fear if incriminating myself!!!

It's all good

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by flid:
Personally i'm all for premoting female nude spinning, can we have a nude poi'ers 2004 calender please? I'd buy it
Great idea!

i would buy it too....

anyone offering?

we could have a calender (or collender) for the women (and Lightning too ) and have a different one for the blokes.

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
I've never actually had the opportunity (yet) to spin FIRE naked, but I'm sure if the situation ever arose I'd love to. Our bodies are a thing of beauty lets not forget that

I've played around with a bit of naked juggling and passing before, now that was a real giggle ............too many things to look at (Master Knoxious I'm looking at you here )

I've had the pleasure of watching naked spinning before (it was all very tasteful) the people participating really enjoyed the experience.

Sorry Mr Knoxious but I couldn't resist showing off your assets.(me BAD ).....the best ones are for my viewing only though.

Non-Https Image Link

Bammy (the one with the big grin on her face)

[ 11. July 2003, 01:36: Message edited by: BamBam ]

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
what?!? do you know how cold it is out there?!?
:cue cold draught breezes through:
there are certain... considerations.. for when things get cold outside
:crosses legs:
ps you are all a bunch of hippies

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
id have to wear some form of grundies. No way is my arse being inflicted on the world.

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

Page: ...