Forums > Help! > double charge on credit card?

Login/Join to Participate

SoopaSILVER Member
As Himself
150 posts

Posted:
I was trying to order new poi on here and the whole thing effed up, I checked my account and no charge had been made so I decided to retry

When that effed up too I checked my account and was -200 dollars and my order was only for 100

I checked my previous orders on the site and it placed my order twice when it told me there was a server error, I canceled both orders but know I don't know what to do as I only have about 150 in my account and can't afford an overdraft fee nor can I even cover the negative balance

Last time something like this happened I never received the product and still ended up paying 300 dollars in overdraft fees and I'm honestly not keen on doing that again

Anyone know what I can do about this?

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
it will get sorted, no worries... just hang in there for a few...

next time consider a more descriptive title, like "HoP order problem"... When reading your title it felt as if your or any other website is messed up...

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Icarus FordeBRONZE Member
Just Icarus//Spinner//Pyro//Geek
261 posts

Posted:
Basically, what Tom said. Either Malcolm or your bank can fix this up for ya - check with Malcolm first though, might save ya a trip to the bank. smile

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Indeed.

In many respects, this forum is seperate from the shop - if you hace any questions/queries/problems with the shop, contact them through the link below as opposed to posting in the forum as you'll likely get a faster response.

https://www.homeofpoi.com/company/Contact.php

smile

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

SoopaSILVER Member
As Himself
150 posts

Posted:
I know it's separate, I talked to my bank and they took care of it lol

I now have a balance of 7 dollars until the orders are canceled

SoopaSILVER Member
As Himself
150 posts

Posted:
It was on a completely different site that it happened last time

Scarred by my previous mistake and incurring of debt I panicked on this one and canceled both just to be safe

I plan to wait until my balance is restored and re place my order, and I've already spoken with my bank and they were understanding and have aided me in solving the problem

I didn't see a reason to take this up with the HoP staff as it's more of problem with my bank and I but as it were the problem is solved (hopefully) and I've calmed down lol