Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
Sorry guys... =) Had to do it.How many of you live in states that require a "fire permit" to perform fire? Does anyone know if there is any sort of central "repository" for this sort of information? If not, there should be.Sorry if I'm repetitive sometimes guys! I *AM* new, cut me some slack! smile I only talk about thing that are enjoyable to me, or things that I want to share with all of you.Much love,CRD

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

Ignitusmember
1 post

Posted:
I just do my firepoi and firebreathing in my backyard and hope I don't get in trouble. smile-Ignitus

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Actually CRD, that is a town to town law that can be superceded by state mandates. For example, in my town we can spin anywhere outside without a fire permit as long as no one is in danger and it is city property...I checked with the fire department on it. However, if my county government, area DEC or the state itself declare a fire ban then that negates the law in the city while the fire ban is enacted. For most all areas if you are going to spin indoors there is a permit requirement or at very least a fire inspection. Check with your local fire authorities on what the regulations are. 10 to 1 if they have no idea what you are talking about thenthey will say no. I went in with my professional portfolio and photographs so they knew what to expect and that I wasn't actually out to commit arson.Best of luck to you.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK