Forums > Social Chat > Shout it from the rooftops

Login/Join to Participate
LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
If there is anything you want to shout from the rooftops but dont have a ladder, then this is for YOU! (plus it is a lot safer than climbing on top of a building)

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
I'm in a middle class community that is making its way downward and she goes to a prep school, and her family owns their own limo -.- Way different haha, that's what happens when you get different distances like that. We met at a going away party for my uncle's friend. I almost didn't go o0 o0 o0 o0! My life would go on being an emotional black hole if I didn't. I wasn't doing too good there for a while... Being crushed over and over really does a number on you. I met this girl in such an odd, unpredictable fashion it's like god shat on me and then gave me a golden trophy to make up for it.

Seriously I'm at this party, I see her I'm like omg. Throughout the night I talk to her some more and start developing feelings for her, but I tried my absolute best not too because we in no way really had any connections to each other socially. Then after she left she started texting me, telling me how great my show was and then out of nowhere... You looked really sexy without your shirt on. And it just kept going on and on from there and actually went from flirting to being more serious. I had no idea she liked me that much too. Then we decided its realistic to make plans, the 22nd it is decided, she has lots of exams and studying until then. And basically our feelings for eachother exploded... We've been getting to know eachother as well as possible without being able to hang out yet. But I guess tis the way of long distance relationships. Personally neither of us cares and can't wait for June 12th this year to rub me in their parents' faces cause she'll be 16 and she'll be permitted to date, and maybe a Facebook so she can change it to her real name and stop hiding it from her parents lol.

But seriously I've never met anyone from a prep school before! It feels cool in itself haha. Notre Dame Prep school if anyone from that area is lurking on here haha.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

Icarus FordeBRONZE Member
Just Icarus//Spinner//Pyro//Geek
261 posts

Posted:
Ain't nothing wrong with a bit of difference in that area, you might find yourself drawing the two communities together a bit closer. smile

Happy for ya man, it sounds like you've caught a good one. *Note to self: spin fire with shirt off*

Wait, I'll have to tone up a bit yet. xD

2,280 posts

Posted:
Yes, spin with your shirt off! I always have girls hitting on me everytime I do! laugh3 It's obvious poi tones much better than staff because I don't weight train ever and I was a twig when I started tongue2

Seaspraystranger by the day
924 posts

Posted:
and the fact you're using fire itself as a plaything means nothing of course tongue2

Just a dancer in the dark

2,280 posts

Posted:
Haha, I'm sure it means something tongue2

Aww, I got the cutest text ever :3

I think of us as Romeo and Juliet... I'm a Capulet and you're a Montague, and my parents won't let us see eachother.

But that's only till next year, and we'll see eachother anyways, just not at her house tongue2
EDITED_BY: SpinnerofDetroit (1275955006)

2,280 posts

Posted:
WHY MUST YOU censored ON ME GOD! For the lords sake after all this. I'm fine with just being friends, but seriously why go through all of that if you tell me you might go with another guy and she's not sure who to choose. You said you were afraid to hurt me, but for lord's sake you put me through that!?!?!?!? Please oh please make the right choice! Does anyone have any advice for me in this manner to end up being with her? I feel like my life is on the line cry

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
I'VE BEEN GRANTED AN INTERVIEW WITH RICHIE PORTE!!!!!!!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Paddington BearSILVER Member
118 posts

Posted:
no advice. just stick it out and stay around. worst case happens then be there for her when/if things go wrong. i did that and i ended up with the most amazing girl ever

fire is alive. it lives and breathes. it consumes and destroys. but we control it and live with it, we are fire dancers

2,280 posts

Posted:
Thank you... I honestly feel like I'm about to puke still. I actually am still hoping that it rains a big downpour when we see eachother (her dream is to kiss a man in the pouring rain).

Edit: God, help me before I do something crazy frown Why do I have to be the one to go through all of this? Will I always stay the victim of constant heartbreak? I don't want to know what's it's like to completely loose someone this amazing...
EDITED_BY: SpinnerofDetroit (1275995664)

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
SoD... I've noticed a bit of a trend in your posts and it seems you need to take a few deep breaths. Your life isn't on the line, you might experience a few "heartbreaks" before you find something that works... but there are things out there a whole lot worse than a girl you've recently started seeing telling you that she's having trouble choosing, issues that could follow you for years.

Deep breath in, deep breath out.

hug

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Girls aren't worth it, mate. hug I should know. I am one wink

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

261 posts

Posted:
Mother Natures Son has the right idea.

Listen. Take it in. Apply it.

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
Another thing to consider: you are still in high school. You have plenty of time, so relax.

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

EpitomeOfNoviceGOLD Member
Putting the "FUN" in fundamental since 1981
787 posts

Posted:
SoD, you hadn't even been on a first date or anything yet... I know it's a bummer, but wouldn't you rather know now than after investing time and energy that she's fickle?

It sucks, a ton! I'd never redo being a teenager if I was offered a million dollars, but your big journey of gaining life experience has just started! The lessons may be tough and carry pain, but the wisdom you will gain tones down these sensations the older you get.

It will get better!!! Especially by the time you hit your mid twenties. Yeah the challenges do change and are hard in different ways, but the lessons you're learning now ordinarily calm down by the first few years of adulthood. hug

~Rock on!~

"As the pattern gets more intricate and subtle, being swept along is no longer enough"-Waking Life

(All you RLers this is epitome_of_lame *waves hello*)

924 posts

Posted:
Bah!!1 Hate writing cover letters!

*eats laptop keyboard in protest*

787 posts

Posted:
I need to go to Whole Foods and Trader Joe's sooooooo bad!!! Unload car, finish packing, reload car...

AND BY MONDAY I SHOULD HAVE SOME AWESOME SPIN PICS AND VIDEO FOR Y'ALL FROM FESTIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *all my facepage buddies, I'll be doing real time mobile uploads Friday-Sunday*

~Rock on!~

"As the pattern gets more intricate and subtle, being swept along is no longer enough"-Waking Life

2,280 posts

Posted:
Its kind of hard for you to understand, you have no idea what kind of things we've been saying to eachother, than right before I go to bed. "Hey, can I tell you something..." "Sure" "Wel, there's this other guy at school... and can we just be friends?..." To spare you the details that's pretty much the gist of it.

Any of you who saw that Facebook status and what she said. I'm goin to try and talk to her. Work something out.

Chloe'GOLD Member
enthusiast
324 posts

Posted:
Had an interview today and they hired me on the spot! I start training this Thursday and my official first day is friday. Woot!
I cleaned out the fridge my mother keeps stuffing full- that was interesting to say the least haha
Also got a song list picked out last night for the band me and a couple of friends are trying to start! Busy busy busy

Listen to Your heartbeat and dance...

Chloe'GOLD Member
enthusiast
324 posts

Posted:
And SoD- just hang in there. I know it's tough, I've had my fair share of hurts. I'm glad you're gonna talk to the chick and get something figured out.
But imo if it goes no further than you two just being friends right now I would maybe hold off on any more relationships so you can heal from the last ones that didn't work. If you're anything like me you might even like being single. Just my little input.

Listen to Your heartbeat and dance...

2,280 posts

Posted:
I got done talking to her I got from never wanting to see me again, to I'll think about it... That's an up so far. And no I actually hate being single, it's miserable. I liked being in a relationship much better. It was the only time in the past 3 years I could say I actually felt happy.

Thank you Lukas for comforting me, you're like a brother and you always will be. Even if you do live in Germany. He's done more help for me in the past half hour than everyone else has the past day.

And now later she just decided she wants to stay friends grin grin grin That made me much better smile I can deal with that.
EDITED_BY: SpinnerofDetroit (1276039301)

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: SpinnerofDetroitIts kind of hard for you to understand, you have no idea what kind of things we've been saying to eachother, than right before I go to bed. "Hey, can I tell you something..." "Sure" "Wel, there's this other guy at school... and can we just be friends?..." To spare you the details that's pretty much the gist of it.

It sounds like she's been knowingly stringing you on a bit and they're the kinds of people you want to stay away from hug

2,280 posts

Posted:
She said it was because she didn't want to hurt me. Why go as far as she did? I have no clue, but she kind of cornered herself along with hurting me in the end. I have talked to this other guy over the phone a little. He's pretty funny, but damn he's kind of a dick to me. In a joking way, but I still caught the dickness behind it

787 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Rouge DragonIt sounds like she's been knowingly stringing you on a bit and they're the kinds of people you want to stay away from hug

I AGREE WITH ROUGE DRAGON 100%!!! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, STRAIGHT FROM THE EPITOME'S MOUTH!!! clap

*thought it was appropriate for rooftop shouting and what have you*

~Rock on!~

261 posts

Posted:
Just be a friend, honestly, that's the most important thing. You didn't "loose" her or anything - it's not like you woke up one day and were just like "OH CRAP! She's missing, like those keys I lost! ZOMGOSH!".

Main thing = you're still friends. smile

2,280 posts

Posted:
When I said "loose her" at the time she never wanted to see me again... That, my friend is loosing her.

261 posts

Posted:
That was at the time though - does she still never want to see you again?

Edit: Hey, I don't mean to be blunt or anything - I'm just not much good at the advice side of things with guys, I do much better giving advice to girls on guys. :\

And for what it's worth... You have only ever truly lost somebody when the last thought and memory vanishes from your mind.
EDITED_BY: Icarus Forde (1276081254)
EDIT_REASON: Late thoughts. :)

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Icarus FordeYou have only ever truly lost somebody when the last thought and memory vanishes from your mind.
I like that smile

FelexSILVER Member
Destroyer of worlds and ooo shiny.
268 posts

Posted:
Other and much better half’s back from her second tour in eight months. I’m happy.

FelexSILVER Member
Destroyer of worlds and ooo shiny.
268 posts

Posted:
Oh nice one on the job CJ

924 posts

Posted:
grrr! Why won't you buggers call me!!

Job hunting sucks