• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > *dances* First burn finally!

Login/Join to Participate

Senator by day, Sith Lord by night.
Total posts: 128
Posted:Back on after a rather long haitus, after almost a year of practice I finally got to light up (twice!) last night for a July 5th party (as did Clymeney actually). Took a couple of hours to get up the gumption to actually light up but once I did that was definately one of the cooler things I have ever experienced. I am totally hooked. *grins*

Got two very tiny burns on my arm but I didnt even notice them until about 7 hours later. I figure the scars (if they even stay) will be a neat reminder.

Hoping to get more from my friend but for now here's one pic of my first burn

"If the human brain were simple enough for us to understand, we would be too simple to understand it"
-Emerson M Pugh

Total posts: 55
Posted:Cool pic.

Make sure you put vitamin E oil on the burn every day. It will help it heal, and helps avoid scarring.

Total posts: 183
Posted:cooooooolllllll hein !?!
and from now on ... all the beautiful things become "shiny beautiful" ...