RingshadowSILVER Member
journeyman
81 posts

Posted:
I just got my ticket, is anyone else here going? Anyone local interested in carpooling or anything?

Yes I remain a horrible noob and I don't have fire poi (just LED poi), but I desire to learn and meet people and stuff.

Happiness is a skill, not a commodity
I have been kidnapped by hooping.

JuggleSeanGOLD Member
Ooops
116 posts

Posted:
This event sounds/looks cool. Have you been to this before? I have been unable to find and photos or reviews. I have been thinking of driving up from Ohio. I see ticket sales end this Saturday, so I better get off of my arse!

Groovy

JuggleSeanGOLD Member
Ooops
116 posts

Posted:
Ok, I did find a good review of this event here (https://blog.burningman.com/eventshappenings/megs-eats-world-11-lakes-boats-and-bacon/) I have convinced my partner to go, so I am buying our tickets tomorrow (June 4th). What city in MI are you in? Maybe it is on the way from Yellow Springs Ohio? Let me know! See you there! I am really excited now!

Groovy

RingshadowSILVER Member
journeyman
81 posts

Posted:
I'm in Hartford Michigan. So I'm pretty close to the event actually.

JuggleSeanGOLD Member
Ooops
116 posts

Posted:
Ringshadow,

It was nice to meet and spin with you at the burn! I had a wonderful time and hope you did too! I've got to get me a set of those flags, real groovy. Hope to run into you again sometime. Peace!

Groovy

RingshadowSILVER Member
journeyman
81 posts

Posted:
Pleased to meet you too, man! It was awesome.