Igneas TempestasGOLD Member
Just a few more minutes... zzzzz
16 posts

Posted:
Hi everybody! posted this on the Flowtoys facebook page earlier but thought it would be a good idea to share it on here as well to get the word out smile

Just got myself a set of Flowpoi Duo to add to the sizeable collection of Poi i have massed for myself from HOP, and was a little dissapointed that they didnt come with any cases.

My main obsession is Archery and it occured to me that to protect my Flowpoi, I could keep them in one of my many cases I have kicking around for my archery bits and bobs, specifically cases for the twin short stabiliser rods off my Recurve set up. They fit perfectly so I grabbed a new case just for the poi!

https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c92/Igneas/DSC02197.jpg

https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c92/Igneas/DSC02195.jpg

They are made of a strong nylon with velcro seal, and fur lined so they wont get scratched up at all! Only £6.50 as well so doesnt break the bank. They also do ones for keeping your longrod stabilisers in up to 40"which would fit contact staffs so they are protected too! They offer those in custom lengths too so may be able to get ones for full staff sizes.

I ordered it from the archery shop Arrowhead UK that sell archery bits and bobs and bow cases etc, these stablilser cases are under accessories.

Thought it was a novel solution to making sure your toys dont get damaged and wanted to share it with the community!

Happy spinning!
-V-

johndhaiveGOLD Member
Kebab Embalmer
316 posts

Posted:
i didn't know HOP sells duo's?!

Tam tam tam cheketitamtam, ketumpantam, ketumpan kete kete kete, tam tam tam ketumpanketey!

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
I just checked, they don't he got them from Flowtoys.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

16 posts

Posted:
Thats right, I got them from Flowtoys directly.

johndhaiveGOLD Member
Kebab Embalmer
316 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Neil_VoddenJust got myself a set of Flowpoi Duo to add to the sizeable collection of Poi i have massed for myself from HOP, and was a little dissapointed that they didnt come with any cases.
-V-

perhaps i didn't understand this part! hehehe! bounce2

Tam tam tam cheketitamtam, ketumpantam, ketumpan kete kete kete, tam tam tam ketumpanketey!

16 posts

Posted:
Nah not at all, my fault entirely - it is rather unclear blush