PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
I by no means think I am an expert but I do think that there are things that Fyretr.com fails to cover, and when I clicked on the faq for fire eating...that is where it lead me. Malcolm, if you feel from what I have said in those threads and that I am qualified, if you wish for your own faq on it I wouldn't mind writing one, as I am going to do it for our site anyway, eventually. Let me know. Thanks smile------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

psychomonkeymember
148 posts

Posted:
Since I kind of opened this can of worms, I think, I could do some of the more common questions :Sparklies, Meteors... Im not an expert, but I know whats on the board, and maybe a touch more.-PSM------------------"One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind."-Alphonse Bertillon

One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind.-Alphonse Bertillon

psychomonkeymember
148 posts

Posted:
OK, I will be finishing with finals, in the next week and a half, and then I shall begin doing the most Frequintly asked questions. And other stuff I feel like putting in there. grin-PSM sXe------------------"One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind."-Alphonse Bertillon

One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind.-Alphonse Bertillon