• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1012
Posted:People have offered to help with the FAQ's for this site. This would be very much appreciated
Non-Https Image Link
So if you feel you are an "expert" on a topic that is related to this site. And it is not covered as yet. Please feel free to send it to me. faq@juggling.co.nz

"May your balls always burn"

Delete Topic

Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:I by no means think I am an expert but I do think that there are things that Fyretr.com fails to cover, and when I clicked on the faq for fire eating...that is where it lead me. Malcolm, if you feel from what I have said in those threads and that I am qualified, if you wish for your own faq on it I wouldn't mind writing one, as I am going to do it for our site anyway, eventually. Let me know. Thanks
Non-Https Image Link
------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete

Malcolm

Malcolm

HOP admin

Posted:Pele,I would love it if you could write something. Writers will be given all credit as usual.RegardsMalcolm

Delete

psychomonkey

Total posts: 148
Posted:Since I kind of opened this can of worms, I think, I could do some of the more common questions :Sparklies, Meteors... Im not an expert, but I know whats on the board, and maybe a touch more.-PSM------------------"One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind."-Alphonse Bertillon

One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind.-Alphonse Bertillon

Delete

Malcolm

Malcolm

HOP admin

Posted:PSM,Thanks, I would really appreciate any help you can give.RegardsMalcolm

Delete

psychomonkey

Total posts: 148
Posted:OK, I will be finishing with finals, in the next week and a half, and then I shall begin doing the most Frequintly asked questions. And other stuff I feel like putting in there.
Non-Https Image Link
-PSM sXe------------------"One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind."-Alphonse Bertillon

One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind.-Alphonse Bertillon

Delete