Forums > Meet Others > Lehigh Valley (Allentown), PA

Login/Join to Participate

MuckySILVER Member
Rum-Swilling Combustioneer
227 posts

Posted:
Hey, MAXX just updated updated the Pittsburgh thread, so I thought I'd follow suit and add one for my side of the state. I'm the ringleader of our little practice group; most of us do poi, but we also use staff, hoop, devil sticks, and assorted other funs. We're always happy to have others join us, and newbies will have plenty of experience to learn from! Practices are usually on Sunday, so if you're free and in the area gimme a message!

Bouncing Baby Pipe!

MAXXXSILVER Member
stranger
14 posts

Posted:
sweet ....not shore exactly were you at ...but i can always look it up ...
i definitely will let ya know if ill be up that way ..would love to meet up with some other spinners

hope that you would do the same if ya ever came down my way ....for now its just me and a friend ... but there is more of a chance to learn with experienced peoples smile

We ARe All Sane ...Its the Sane ones That Are crazy!!!

MuckySILVER Member
227 posts

Posted:
We're about an hour's drive north of Philadelphia - not too much touristy stuff right in our area, but if for some reason you're ever planning a trip we love visitors!

Bouncing Baby Pipe!

MAXXXSILVER Member
stranger
14 posts

Posted:
Very kool ...who knows maybe ill just plan a trip to come Visit and meet everyone ...never know ...anyways im not a big touristy person any way ....so that works out for me santahat

We ARe All Sane ...Its the Sane ones That Are crazy!!!

meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
In my never ending efforts to bring more spinners to juggling fests.... In the fall, come to Philly Fest. ^_^

MuckySILVER Member
227 posts

Posted:
Sweet, I'll mark my calendar! Thanks! smile

Bouncing Baby Pipe!