Forums > Meet Others > Looking for fire events and more in amsterdam

Login/Join to Participate

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
https://poihyve.hyves.nl/?_fb_q=1

is the only fire community i know of in the neitherlands

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

GunillaxPLATINUM Member
Lights in Motion
1 post

Posted:
Hi Mike.. You are more than welcom to come and spin with me and my friends. We practice every tuesday in Haarlem, about 15 min from Amsterdam CS and meet up in the weekends to spin fire.
There are shops that sells juggling and fire stuff here but you could also just borrow some from us. A lot cheaper!

Send me a PM or a e-mail to info@lightsinmotion.nl and I'll keep you up to date about meetings and such...

Greetz, Gunillax

ChinChinniOh, there goes art.
23 posts

Posted:
Hey Mike,

I don't live in Amsterdam, but there must be a juggling shop or so. There must be - it's Amsterdam!
Also, I know a shop in Rotterdam which sells a lot of juggling stuff. It's called "Luchtwerk". It's really worth it to visit that shop, so if you have time (and money to get there), I really recommend it to you.

Have you seen my marbles?