Forums > Videos > First experience with police

Login/Join to Participate

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
Ok, I did a burn making a video for our new collab, I know I don't have a silly hat in it. I got one now though. I figured we could use this one maybe for the cops as comedy? But also to give you an update on how I'm doing I figured you would enjoy this. I personally love this video to death and am happy that I'm making videos that impress myself. I look at certain parts and go censored that was sick! Do it again! There are a couple parts that I could just watch over and over again smile I have another one but I didn't feel like uploading it. Also it doesn't have police.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1169695541390

Edit: Forgot to mention good time for a half year video wink Well more like 7 month, but who cares about one month tongue2

EDITED_BY: SpinnerofDetroit (1272280354)

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
Hah, silly police.
But really, those were some nice new lookin cop cars.

Nice moves.

smandstranger
7 posts

Posted:
hehe this was something like "I'm watching you m*f*" :]

One time I also have some cop meeting when i was spinniing. They even get out from the car and whach all my spining, after that they wish me luck on my trening grin

Yours videos are nicely illuminated (is it a good word? :P). Are You use some kind of another sorce of light or just You have a good camera ?? :>

spin care, jump high
poi oi oj !!

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
The other source of light is the light on my garage as the camera is on the bumper of our van.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin