animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
AH ha! at last, some video of ME.

First off, a MASSIVE thanks to Nika for doing this for me. Without Nika, there would be no Video Ed this time around smile

Without further ado. the first in a long list of many (I hope)

Things to bear in mind:

Last September, I spent two weeks Studying with Aragorn Boulanger. Then I had an awful winter, which was cold, and super stressful, and it turned me into a recluse. it made me stop practising. It made me stop caring. it made me into a shell of the person I want to be.

Then the sun came out, and with it, a new enlightened state of mind. I cracked all the tension out of my bones, and started relaxing more. All the theories that had been flying around my head, unable for me to grasp at them, are now becoming clear.

Now, this was filmed at the very start of my coming back. some stuff is still shaky, and some stuff isn't as clean as it should be, or indeed is. I'm thinking about it way too much, and I'm still a little stiff. oh, and it's bedroom footage, but i don't give a sh!t about that.

anyway. I give you Zen and the Art of Contact Juggling. Comments, Criticisms, love, hate, all welcome smile

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
duude - if this is you when you're shaky, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do once you warm up wink

Also, what's the first track?

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
guy! Cheers dude. looking forward to elements of flow, I am smile All the music is something or other by Bluetech. Alchemie Dub is the track name you want, I think. The other is Wilderness

If you haven't/aren't, I recommend watching in as high a quality as possible.damn distracting when the frame rate keeps skipping like it does on the low quality.

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.