Forums > Videos > My first fire poi video please comment

Login/Join to Participate

Fire_Phoenix

stranger

Total posts: 1
Posted:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErqT4lb2PZ8
- Please comment smile tell me what you think.

Delete Topic

[ Unregistered ]

addict

Total posts: 413
Posted:You spin fast in some places and you do the same moves like everybody else do, but unclean. You should clear your basics first.

ninja

Delete

JuggleSean
GOLD Member since Oct 2009

Ooops

Total posts: 116
Posted:Hey. I really liked your btb spiral wrap, real groovy. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing more! Peace and safe travels yall.

Groovy

Delete

SpinnerofDetroit
GOLD Member since Oct 2009

SpinnerofDetroit

All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want

Total posts: 2280
Posted:That was great! Just a couple of things, you need to work a lot on your flowers. And when you do opposite time flowers, make sure to keep the poi in same time. And on your triquetra, your hands need to stay together, but most of that just comes with time.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

Delete

Samhman
SILVER Member since Jan 2009

Total posts: 35
Posted:Fantastic Video! I'm probably not as good as the others that have commented on here but it did look awesome, next time, I'd get your cameraman/woman to stand closer or zoom in further. I liked the spiral wraps! Fantastic!

Delete