Forums > Videos > First time on video, feedback please! -Techy, plane changing stuff

Login/Join to Participate

bjrcboyBRONZE Member
journeyman
74 posts

Posted:
My first time on video. Lots of plane changes, techy, some throws, a opposite anti-anti spin compound flower(around 2min), some atomic flowers, orbitals... Just good clean fun. Any feedback is appreciated! yes

[ Unregistered ]addict
413 posts

Posted:
You need more space, go outside. Forget tricks, just spins
and move more your body..you can go the ball.

ninja

Sister ElevenGOLD Member
owner of the group property
1,277 posts

Posted:
Dude, I don't know why you seem to think that every video is a "performance". It's not all about dancing, sometimes it's about logging progress or displaying a technique. I've said this before, but I think it bears saying again, because sometimes it seems like you just miss the point.

Generally if it has the word "tech" or "techy" in the title, it's not a dance performance.

EDIT: Incidentally, bjrcboy, that hybrid around 2:01 is crazy rad.
EDITED_BY: Sister Eleven (1271523761)

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s

WaKBRONZE Member
-Blue Preffered-
19 posts

Posted:
I like your choice of speed, colors and manuevers. But if you're going for more of a dance than a performance, don't think about it, just enjoy spinning and it will flow with ease. Thas just my opinion, oh, and have more room to spin lol. And at around 2 minutes....love it.

!!Signature Coming Soon!!

WyattDavisSpinsGOLD Member
WYATTSPINSPOI
69 posts

Posted:
good video i like those colors a lot.. its hard to get those arms fully extended in a small space though and at some points you looked a little cramped up... just don't get in the habit of this you don't want to go "perform" out side and have your arms scrunched when your doing some of those maneuvers..I really enjoy your plane changes !!! HAVE TO AGREE WITH SISTER 11 the hybrid at 2:00 is one of my favs. great video hope to see more !!!

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
I loved your anti spin flower antispin hybrid, looked awesome. Also, you're using one of my favorite songs. The Riddle by Random Rab smile That made me happy.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

bjrcboyBRONZE Member
journeyman
74 posts

Posted:
Thanks guys! I must admit my room can be cramped a bit but I try to get out whenever I get the chance(damn school/work). @ 2min So you'd all agree of it as a hybrid flower? I thought of that but then again it seems to fall apart in more complex patterns.

Perhaps the alien can chime in.. I believe he mentioned fractal flowers which are along this sort of thing a long time ago on tribe somewhere...