Forums > Videos > New Member. First-Time on Video. Feedback encouraged.

Login/Join to Participate

WaKBRONZE Member
-Blue Preffered-
19 posts

Posted:
Hi. My names WaK. I have been spinning glowstick poi for a while now and decided to make a video. It's my first time on video, so I'm pretty sure it's a bit, amateur-ish due to me thinking a little too much while spinning. But please, view the video and leave me some feedback, positive and negative are welcome. Link: Wak-Session 1.

!!Signature Coming Soon!!

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
very nice flower work my only advice is when you are making a video try to keep the poi or glowsticks in front of your body so the camera will see them at all times

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

WaKBRONZE Member
-Blue Preffered-
19 posts

Posted:
Thank you. Yea, I spin in a basement because thas the darkest spot where I can spin to comfortable music. But yea, I made more room to spin the day after I took the video. But yea, thanks fer viewing it, I probably will post another on monday jus to see if the camera setup I will have is a lil bit better.

!!Signature Coming Soon!!