Forums > Meet Others > Poi lessons wanted in Aberdeen.

Login/Join to Participate

gypsyktstranger
5 posts

Posted:
Hi guys,

Wondering if there is anyone in the Aberdeen area that would be willing to offer lessons in poi? I'm not very good at all but I'm not a complete beginner and can produce most of the basics. If anyone would like to make a bit of extra cash, has patience and would like to share their ability and knowledege in the Aberdeen area, I'd love to hear from you in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Katy

For those who understand you no explaination is necessary. For those who don't none is possible.

Smurf24029GOLD Member
Poi Master Smurf
343 posts

Posted:
Hey there. I would say yes but am a bit to North of you to be able to get down there. I do however occasionally go down to that area and if I ever do anytime soon I will message you. Also I cant imagine charging for lessons. When I teach someone its so unstructured but still effective. I dont have a criteria or anything like that so its not like I'm a professional teacher, but I can totally teach you some stuff.

Fly High
Spin Hard
Don't Stop

liquidtrancei dream in circles...
336 posts

Posted:
yo gypsykt, I'm based near aviemore for the summer(normally glasgow) but im up and down to inverness a lot and sometimes to forres if thats any use. pm me if you wanna meet up sometime:)

even chuck norris can't pin you down if your on fire

Smurf24029GOLD Member
Poi Master Smurf
343 posts

Posted:
Ok so which a Aberdeen are you in. Theirs one in Washington state, North Carolina, Scotland. I'm just confused now....

Fly High
Spin Hard
Don't Stop