• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Meet Others > Looking for fire events and more in amsterdam

Login/Join to Participate

yhvh83
SILVER Member since Aug 2007

yhvh83

Total posts: 57
Posted:So here is the deal. I am coming to Amsterdam in May. For about 2 weeks and possibly going to Prague or London. I am looking to see if there is any fire performances going on around May 18 to June 1st. Also if there is any store in the area that sell, any fire or juggling items.
I would say i would be in for a meet up and spin but im not sure if i will be able to bring my stuff on the plane.
any help or suggestion i would appreciate.
Thanks and Be well
Mike
you can pm me

Delete Topic

ben-ja-men
GOLD Member since Jun 2003

ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init

Total posts: 2474
Posted:http://poihyve.hyves.nl/?_fb_q=1
br>
is the only fire community i know of in the neitherlands

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Delete

Gunillax
PLATINUM Member since Jun 2007

Lights in Motion

Total posts: 1
Posted:Hi Mike.. You are more than welcom to come and spin with me and my friends. We practice every tuesday in Haarlem, about 15 min from Amsterdam CS and meet up in the weekends to spin fire.
There are shops that sells juggling and fire stuff here but you could also just borrow some from us. A lot cheaper!

Send me a PM or a e-mail to info@lightsinmotion.nl and I'll keep you up to date about meetings and such...

Greetz, Gunillax

Delete

yhvh83

yhvh83

Posted:Gunillax

Thanks a lot, we will be there on the 18th of May, for about 2 weeks with some time in Switzerland. Maybe we can correlate something??? I sent you a email as well, with more words in it.
Thanks For getting in Touch
MIke

Delete

yhvh83

yhvh83

Posted:2 days til Amsterdam, i am looking forward to seeing all of you

Delete

ChinChinni

ChinChinni

Oh, there goes art.

Total posts: 23
Posted:Hey Mike,

I don't live in Amsterdam, but there must be a juggling shop or so. There must be - it's Amsterdam!
Also, I know a shop in Rotterdam which sells a lot of juggling stuff. It's called "Luchtwerk". It's really worth it to visit that shop, so if you have time (and money to get there), I really recommend it to you.

Have you seen my marbles?

Delete