Forums > Videos > Is anyone else ready to start working on a Spring Video Collab?

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Derek_FaughnDIAMOND Member
DerekJF85
101 posts

Posted:
I know it hasn't been to long since the last video collaboration. But the last one did so well i figured why not another? Anyone down?

"Dream as you will live forever, and live as you will die today"
James Dean

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
Hey we should include the police in the video wink both of them laugh3 These are my new favorite videos of me smile I like the one where the police came in better, I like the spinning better.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

Sister ElevenGOLD Member
owner of the group property
1,277 posts

Posted:
Do the police have hats?

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s

2,280 posts

Posted:
No, they're in their cars I so should've told them to get on camera and say hi to Home of Poi ^^

Edit: GUYS! I got my friend to loan me a silly hat! Should I still send in the police video to include in the collab along with my silly hat one?
EDITED_BY: SpinnerofDetroit (1272172790)

joffjkDIAMOND Member
147 posts

Posted:
sod defo the police video sounds well good

I love thinking in circles

ecaBRONZE Member
197 posts

Posted:
I like the fact that you didn't fully stop spinning while chatting with them lol.

"Think of the pussy, Weevil."
"What's a pussy-weevil?"

2,280 posts

Posted:
Lol I noticed that later too. Also SOMEONE TELL ME QUICKLY HOW TO GET RAPIDSHARE TO WORK!!! I try to upload and it just decides, ok, there was an error, your server reset or something stupid like that. It's pissing me off and is there any other way to share my video with Samhan?

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
ok i just got my footage done unfortunately its not really good still getting used to my led poi the weight is alot different when they are on shoe strings and also sorry if you cant see the hat much it is really dark in my back yard as my spin area is in use right now cuz someone is renting the lot next door for the summer

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

joffjkDIAMOND Member
147 posts

Posted:
SOD i was having the same problem i plugged the laptop into my wireless router and use the cable and that worked fine my wireless router is pretty rubbish it could be the same with you

I love thinking in circles

2,280 posts

Posted:
I don't use wireless. I use the ethernet cord. My laptop has a wireless receiver that only get 11MBs

JaredWSILVER Member
enthusiast
375 posts

Posted:
So I got a new plan for the music, I've just decided I really don't like spinning glitch. Got Dee Empty spinning us some glitch later though, he's got a lot of brand new stuff that sounds really cool.

Also I will be off to get my silly hat and make a video this weekend. Luckily the video that was made last night was too dark to see laugh3

ecaBRONZE Member
197 posts

Posted:
I am hoping to film tomorrow but there's a 70% chance of rain... That would mean my ideal location can't happen frown I do have a secondary location picked that (depending on wind) should be protected from the rain, it's just not as pretty.

"What's a pussy-weevil?"

2,280 posts

Posted:
OMG! so relieved I just looked back at the due date and it said the 31st! not the 1st laugh3

Sister ElevenGOLD Member
1,277 posts

Posted:
Yeah, there'd be no chance of me participating if the deadline weren't at the end of May. Which is good since I apparently have something really dumb I need to clean up first tongue2

Flint_413GOLD Member
Fire Artist and Hooper
181 posts

Posted:
I'm shooting my vid saturday in the park. I'm gonna use my flags and my purple top hat tongue2

If you can't stand the heat, get out of my way.

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
would a group vid be elligible for this collab?

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

ecaBRONZE Member
197 posts

Posted:
My buddy bailed on me, again. Sigh.

I could film on my own in my room, but that's boring and I have no good way of mounting my phone for video (the camera on it is better than my webcam OR my digital camera)

"What's a pussy-weevil?"

2,280 posts

Posted:
Guys, my friend shot a vid of me spinning at prom would this one work? No hat though. May have been someone wearing a top hat in there somewhere too lol.

Flint_413GOLD Member
Fire Artist and Hooper
181 posts

Posted:
Just shot my vid, I'm wearing a purple top hat grin I was at an old train yard. Fun graffiti! grin Rapidshare is giving me problems but I'll get the Link to Samhan asap!

RivesGOLD Member
Nothing but circles and smiles...
118 posts

Posted:
I'm pulling out the Vader Mask and the fire poi, lets hope theres not melting...

Sister ElevenGOLD Member
1,277 posts

Posted:
Be careful, Rives! No one is allowed to die in order to execute the theme tongue2

And re: any lingering questions on the theme-- while it's ultimately up to the editor what gets into the video, the purpose of the theme was to make things whimsical and fun. But since the video's purpose is to have fun showing off, the theme can shove it if it really hinders your ability to show your sickest.

Icarus FordeBRONZE Member
Just Icarus//Spinner//Pyro//Geek
261 posts

Posted:
Hmmmm, now there's an idea Rives!

I might see if I can get hold of my mates darth suit... Double ended light saber/fire staff. wink

TeamoGOLD Member
Almost again
124 posts

Posted:
Man, I'd so love to get into this.. I have tons of wacky, dunny stuff brewed up... The exact kind of stuff that will only look remotely credible with a silly hat on. Darn for not having a decent camera (or anyone to borrow from). Maybe a miracle will happen during this month and I'll somehow be able to make it.

willow2xSILVER Member
KeepTheWorldSpinning Originator
49 posts

Posted:
i think its recording time this month... alien mask, Ghast pants and Cyber-dog top are coming out to play =D

ill do a day time and a night time set i thinks, ill spin to some dub... it always brings out the best in me =)

KeepTheWorldSpinning with me =]

JaredWSILVER Member
enthusiast
375 posts

Posted:
Spanky is in the other room recording some stuff right now, music should be done soon.

Flint_413GOLD Member
Fire Artist and Hooper
181 posts

Posted:
HELP!! HELP!!! HELP!!!! Rapidshare isn't workin for me! I can't upload!! Is there any other way I can get this in???

JaredWSILVER Member
enthusiast
375 posts

Posted:
Try Sendspace.

Flint_413GOLD Member
Fire Artist and Hooper
181 posts

Posted:
I've only been onto senspace once and got a bunch of pop ups smirk I guess I could try it again... smirk

willow2xSILVER Member
KeepTheWorldSpinning Originator
49 posts

Posted:
is there any way i can just email it over? my file wont fit on either site =[

please get back to me mr editor person =]

KeepTheWorldSpinning with me =]

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
well guys good news i was worried i wouldnt be able to see this collab because of issues with the court but they have messed up my charges and will more than likely be dropped! so hopefully i will be able to see this one and many others smile

2,280 posts

Posted:
What did you do, or get accused of doing?

Page: ...