• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Lye

Lye

Fate Keeps Telling Me To Stop

Total posts: 270
Posted:I saw this at a festival in MA. Some guy had fire snakes, but they were more like cords than snakes. They were really long and went really fast and were really thin. They burned blue/green almost the entire time. My question is this:

What the censored was it?

Delete Topic

liquidtrance

liquidtrance

i dream in circles...

Total posts: 336
Posted:guess is thin fire ropes with coloured flame(you can buy the chemicals on HOP to make green fire) a lot of fire ropes are of a thin (one rope) design, if your serious about fire though I recommend braided fire snakes- bigger surface area, bigger flame, better wieght etc...

even chuck norris can't pin you down if your on fire

Delete

Lye

Lye

Fate Keeps Telling Me To Stop

Total posts: 270
Posted:I have braided snakes and he wasn't using coloured flames. We were sharing fuel. They almost looked like they were made of rubber.

BUT THAT CAN'T BE RIGHT tongue2

Delete

SpinnerofDetroit
GOLD Member since Oct 2009

SpinnerofDetroit

All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want

Total posts: 2280
Posted:Fire snakes I know tend to go blue when spun fast and on the low side of fuel. As for the green, maybe he''s burned green colored fuel before, because that would leave some of that salt in it.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

Delete