Page:
MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
the other day i saw my buddy do a isolated hyper loop anyone else done one? could you? if anyone else has any moves that to "our" knowledge there are no videos for please share

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

leospoiSILVER Member
Poi explorer
108 posts

Posted:
Learning to do complex tricks and stalls fast and very fast is the key to be able to poi jam to the beat of the drums and most music. Otherwise you're stuck with spinning out of beat eternally confined to the speed at which you originally learned the tricks.

[ Unregistered ]addict
413 posts

Posted:
What is fast, can be slow to somebody.

What about rhythm?

ninja

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
ok i tried the orbital fountain in antispin and it looks ridiculous i have never seen anything like it and am waiting for nightfall to take a vid

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD-KgKagoXA
this isa link for the orbital fun at night
please share what you think about this i want opinios and such

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
midkiff, that looks really nice, perhaps you could post a video in daylight so people can see where your hands are

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

Page: