• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

steph_711
SILVER Member since Nov 2009

steph_711

stranger

Total posts: 2
Posted:hi,

im looking to a buy my first fire fan, i was wondering whether a large fan would be too big for me, im about 5'5. i really like the look of the large ones but if they end up being too heavy then mayb i should get smaller ones? i do want to do some spinning with them, but also like the larger subtle movements the large ones are good for.

any advice would be great, thanks!
steph

Delete Topic

Casper420

stranger

Total posts: 2
Posted:My Best suggestion, would be to get something based on arm length this is one that you don't have to worry about height so much as arm length; if you have to spin inside need to be free to not hit your face. I am currently in the process of making 2 pairs of fans and it is hard to match it to the person I hope this helps.

I am hoping this helps,
Casper the friendly ghost

Casper the friendliest ghost

Delete

squid
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

squid

sanguine

Total posts: 382
Posted:I'd also consider your style of movement. For example, if you also play with poi and like a lot of tech moves, a smaller fan might suit you better for quicker changes in direction and inside moves.

"to a man whose only tool is a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail." Abraham Maslow

Delete