Forums > Social Chat > i need cheering up,bad!!

Login/Join to Participate

birdgirlBRONZE Member
48 posts

Posted:
hey there thought id turn to you lovely HoPers for a bit of sunshine!Im a bird trainer and i was doing a bird show yesterday when my helper came and told me there had been an accident,i rushed backstage to find that when he was closing the aviary door one of my birds had tried to fly out and gotten jammed breaking his neck i tried to save him but he died!im absolutley gutted,and would be glad of a wee bit of faerie dust!

spig--------Its not big and its not clever.

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:

Big, big hug
I hate it when loved animals die. I have always had cats and I aint afraid to say I cry my eyes out everytime one leaves.
Just think they've gone to a better place where they'll have an endless supply of birdfood, freedom and loadsa mates to chirp to!

Ben

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
sprinkles love and fairy dust all over the princess...
I am sorry about that news baby and i hope your heart is healing and you smile again at the memories you have with your bird rather than this accident

SHINE ON and keee dreaming and smiling and making others smile
Cass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
wow birdgurl, that's harsh!
hope you're feelin' better soon!
will you get another bird to wuv soon?
may it be not long 'till you're chirpy again!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

KelliBRONZE Member
50 posts

Posted:
sorry for your loss. birds are beautiful creatures and are adored by many.

i would really like to say some thing which would help but i am not good in these situations, i just hope that they dont happen.

altho im sure that he/she has gone to a lovely bird sanctuary in the sky

kelli

tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
The world has gone chirping mad!
I felled my first tree in my new job today. (tree surgeon) And when i went to untie ropes and stuff i found three dead pidgeon fledglings in a nest.
I asked why the climber had not at least told me about them. He said (his words) f*****g vermin they s**t all over my car.

I'm a militant vegetarian and he's just a f**k up. It looks like it's turning into an us verses them world and i don't like it.
Condolences to your loss,

Tennis

My cat's breath smells like catfood

Pyro_TechCrazy Nutter stuck in Farmidale...
264 posts

Posted:

Chin up tiger...!

We all take different paths in life, but no matter which path we take, we take a little of each other everywhere...

birdgirlBRONZE Member
48 posts

Posted:
awww,cheers guys you really helped!My other birds are keeping me sane too,ill always miss the wee yin,but the others are all safe and well and for that im thankfull!!!Ive got a baby macaw called angus and he's revelling in all of the extra hugs he's been getting!!!Hugs to all of you too,you're amazing

spig--------Its not big and its not clever.