• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Advanced Poi Moves > would it be possible to do a hyperloop with a triple wick?

Login/Join to Participate

Midkiff
BRONZE Member since Nov 2009

shadow stranger

Total posts: 462
Posted:just a random question could you do a hyperloop or any kind of tangle with a triple wick?

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

Delete Topic

leospoi
SILVER Member since Feb 2008

leospoi

Poi explorer

Total posts: 108
Posted:Sure you can! if you either have enough space between your arms for the 3 wicks or there is enough space between the wicks and they are seperate enough for a tangle to fit in there.

Delete

Exuro

Exuro

The Prodigy

Total posts: 82
Posted:Yes, It will be hot but it can be done.

Depending on the spacing between the wicks its possible to airwrap and hyperloop just one or two of the heads and have the third head outside the tangle.

You play with fire,
You're going to get burned.

Delete

liquidtrance

liquidtrance

i dream in circles...

Total posts: 336
Posted:i can hyperloop with double nunchuks so i'm sure it can be done, I'd just watch out for excess fuel sprayage/fireball!!!! shocked

even chuck norris can't pin you down if your on fire

Delete

Midkiff
BRONZE Member since Nov 2009

shadow stranger

Total posts: 462
Posted:it just seems like it would be hard to hit the chains and you would hit the poi heads

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

Delete

VillageIdiot
SILVER Member since Dec 2009

VillageIdiot

Pretty cool guy

Total posts: 23
Posted:I have hyperlooped with fire snakes. =)

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Delete

NathanielEverist
SILVER Member since Aug 2007

NathanielEverist

enthusiast

Total posts: 315
Posted:Yeah, I do it all the time on my triple wicks. So long as there is a point on the tether that is flexible enough to allow at least 1 beat, it should be doable.

Delete