WYATTSPINSPOI
69 posts

Posted:
anyone have valid one ??

WyattDavisSpinsGOLD Member
WYATTSPINSPOI
69 posts

Posted:
also is a single mass heavy enough or would you recomend double ??

Sister ElevenGOLD Member
owner of the group property
1,277 posts

Posted:
I think double mass comes out to about 120g or so. 100-120g is my preferred range.

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s

WyattDavisSpinsGOLD Member
WYATTSPINSPOI
69 posts

Posted:
yeah i think i might get double just to be safe.

JaredWSILVER Member
enthusiast
375 posts

Posted:
Sometimes I like the single, sometimes I want it heavier.
So what I did was cut the single mass in half and put both pieces on as usual, but when I want to have some extra weight I put one piece on each end of the flowlight, and a piece of clear tubing between them.

You can cut the tubing to whatever length you want and really fine tune your weight if you wanted to, and the flowmass keeps the tubing in place too so it doesn't fly off or need a rubber band to hold it.

JamethGOLD Member
enthusiast
378 posts

Posted:
If you use flowmass instead of HOP mass you can have one or 2, it's a more expensive option but more flexible.

Each flowmass is now 30g, whereas the HOP ones are 40g, according to Sean posting in another thread flowlights in a crystal case with 2 flowmass are 125g, so I'd expect the crystal case with one HOP weight sleeve to be 105g.

The flowmass line up with the button areas on the crystal cases so theoretically you turn the lights off and on and switch modes with the lights in the cases and the mass in place. I (160cm female) find it too stiff, my partner (183cm male) has no problem.