SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
This is for a celebration of the end of swim season for my bestiest friend grin Well, everything else is in the description. This does contain my first fire spiral wink And first burn in 3 months which made it even more fun and surprising.

One thing you should know is that I did my own version of a Nevisoul performance, but I did chicken out of something in the intro. I had an utter urge to do this one and I loved it grin So please enjoy yes

Burn #9 for the record

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

TeamoGOLD Member
Almost again
124 posts

Posted:
Nice, very clean spiral wraps. smile

leospoiSILVER Member
Poi explorer
108 posts

Posted:
Good stuff, looks like you've seen that video a lot. I see you didn't drag the fire up your back... too dangerous with hair IMO. BTW, what's the name of the song?

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
Astrix- Beyond the senses

SoD, I liked your spinning a lot, but I have 2 criticisms to make:

1. At a few points your planes weren't clean enough, work on that.
2. Try to find your own music, as it's very hard to do something completely different than what already in your mind fits to that song.

2,280 posts

Posted:
For the second criticism, I just really had the urge to do that one. It's out of my head now, so the next one should be all me smile

And I would've dragged it up my back, but when I did it, I realized there's no point with a shirt on, and I forgot to put on my hat.

A=PoiRsQuaredSILVER Member
I thunk, their four I is.
28 posts

Posted:
it was pretty good, but i agree with asaf, your planes need some smoothing out, i would suggest practicing in front of a big mirror or window if you can, also go to youtube user meenik and check out his vids on planes and also flowers, good job man keep it up, peace

Life is Good

2,280 posts

Posted:
I've seen all of nick's videos tongue2 As for mirrors, I have none. I haven't been able to work on my flowers since it got all cold and snowy frown I have no room with a high ceiling, they're all pretty low.

But I assure you, It's warming up and I'll bee super happy when I get to practice outside grin

And thank you all for your constructive criticism, I hope to video tape most of my burns and some practice to see what I need to work on. And whenever I see some that look all fun and juicy, to Youtube it goes wink
EDITED_BY: SpinnerofDetroit (1267742968)

A=PoiRsQuaredSILVER Member
I thunk, their four I is.
28 posts

Posted:
yea the winter can make it tough, you do what it takes though. spinning inside is never as fun, and as for a mirror i have a cheap 15 dollar one that is mostly insufficient, sometimes i try to see the reflection in a window or sliding glass door, or use my shadow, whatever way you can it helps tremendously!!

Life is Good