MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
hey should get some people to come to cave fest for 420 this year its a good environment and it would be good to meet some more spinners

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
What, pray tell, is cave fest?

Smurf24029GOLD Member
Poi Master Smurf
343 posts

Posted:
Is it a giant party in a cave in Illinois?

Fly High
Spin Hard
Don't Stop

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I think its a giant banquet, held in a dark place?

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
cave fest is held in the southern illinois shawnee national ampitheater usually thousands of people come and listen to bands and have a great time depending on what you like but it is a hippy fest if ya know what i mean wink wink but they have jam bands throughout the day and some jazz and blue grass and at night that have techno and electronica with laser shows and all kinds of stuff

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

Smurf24029GOLD Member
Poi Master Smurf
343 posts

Posted:
See I was right. I have a few friends that used to live there. They told me all kinds of crazy stories about that place.

Fly High
Spin Hard
Don't Stop

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
so anyone interested in getting together and spinnng at the cave?

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
there is going to be another cave goin on for halloween