GeezaGOLD Member
addict
694 posts

Posted:
HOP used to sell Flomass, but I cant find them anymore. I can only find the 'weight sleeves'

I lost my flowpoi (water, water II, colecord, no10 swivels, weight sleeves, crystal cases) at the weekend and need to buy some more.

£31.68--Handles, 2 flowlights, 2 cords, 2 no10 swivels
£6.34--Crystal cases
£4.83--Flomass 'weight sleeves'

Total
£42.85

I think i'm going to go for 2 Water as Water II was not as good. Is luck any good in comparison to Water?

Or would it be cheaper to get flowlights, cord etc individually?

JuggleSeanGOLD Member
Ooops
116 posts

Posted:
Hello,
I actually spoke with Chris (via live chat) at customer support the other day about the flowmass. They are temporarily out of stock, but are expecting a shipment soon. Chris told me to check back in a week. I would get them from flowtoys.com, but their shipping is as much as the flowmass! So I'm waiting for HOP to get them back in stock. As for comparing Water to Luck I cannot help. I have a set of the older Fire flowlight w/ crystals, although I see they now make the Fire with brighter LEDs. I am going to purchase the Spirit color and use my Fire as handles I think. Well good luck friend, have fun spinning.
EDITED_BY: OhioSean (1266517351)

Groovy

JamethGOLD Member
enthusiast
378 posts

Posted:
Besides the flowmass it might be worth your while waiting for the new flowlights to come in: Water has a new green, somewhere between original Water and Water 2, they have a new spirit (purple, blue, pink instead of white blue pink) and they're using new leds for the 'warmer' colours so now earth, fire and spirit are said to be much brighter...

check out flowtoys home page for pics (I *wants* them).

JamethGOLD Member
enthusiast
378 posts

Posted:
browser update = double post: boing!
EDITED_BY: Jameth (1266525509)

GeezaGOLD Member
addict
694 posts

Posted:
Any news on the flomass HOP or anyone? When they come in stock i will be buying a whole new rig

TideGOLD Member
Future pyrotechnician...? Or something.
111 posts

Posted:
If you're buying both, won't this suffice?

https://www.homeofpoi.com/shop/productDetails/Single-Crystal-Case-with-Flowmass

This statement is false...?

GeezaGOLD Member
addict
694 posts

Posted:
What the. All prices have just gone up??

£32.42 for handles, 2 flowlights, 2 cords, no10 swivels
£6.50 for Crystal cases
£4.89 for weight sleeves

so...

£11.39 for crystal cases with sleeves

£18.44 crystal cases with flomass

Is flomass worth £7 more than sleeves?

£50.86. .. expensive night that was frown

liquidtrancei dream in circles...
336 posts

Posted:
the sleeves they are stocking now are better than the older style they had. Try saving yourself a few quid and make your own handles out of 4cm ribbon folded over a few times and sew it yourself, very tough, very cheap and the most confortable handels I've ever used:)

even chuck norris can't pin you down if your on fire

Sister ElevenGOLD Member
owner of the group property
1,277 posts

Posted:
Flowmass looks nicer and goes on better. HoP's weight sleeves are cheaper and 10g heavier, but you need to do something to tighten the slit end (I just use a rubber band; if you don't want something opaque, you can probably find clear elastic hair ties that will work).

That's pretty much all there is to the trade-off. Personally, I would go for the weight sleeves. They're not pretty to look at, but when you're spinning no one is going to see them.

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s