Forums > Social Discussion > Contact juggler opinions on "Fushigi"

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
I saw this vid on MOM earlier today and was wondering what other contact jugglers think of it. I quite like what Ryan wrote on the blog post:
Originally Posted By: Ryan from Ministry of Manipulation Contactjuggling.org has been having mixed feeling about this ‘awesome new form of contact juggling’, as several of our forum users responded to a ‘contact jugglers needed for promotional ad‘ thread, were hired (via) for the gig and now find themselves involved in a huge marketing campaign that threatens to confuse and disappoint a whole lot of people (who don’t understand why their ball doesn’t just float out of the box when they open it up) Apologies to all the Fushigi people who have just found this blog post. This stuff is actually HARD and requires a tremendous amount of PRACTICE.

What do you guys think?

Let my words, dear friends, be treasures. Weightless golden butterflies that hang before your eyes for seconds, then are gone. But the dust of truth and beauty that their wingbeats leave behind will settle on your soul and make you happy. - Edward Monkton

FelexSILVER Member
Destroyer of worlds and ooo shiny.
268 posts

Posted:
Ok this lass is really funny. Hat off to her I'm going to be juggling with oranges from now on.
EDITED_BY: Felex (1288043696)

Smurf24029GOLD Member
Poi Master Smurf
343 posts

Posted:
K so I found this on here https://www.homeofpoi.com/shop/productDetails/Single-Play-Juggling-Implosion-3-inch-Ball
I have heard of these kind of things before. Opinions on this toward regular acrylic/glass ball and Fushigi??

Fly High
Spin Hard
Don't Stop

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
Smurf: People use the regular Sil-X to do body rolls and similar. https://www.ministryofmanipulation.com/reviews/sil-x-balls-review/

I think this is the same, only with a clear shell, but I stand to be corrected.

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

Smurf24029GOLD Member
Poi Master Smurf
343 posts

Posted:
I found this video yesterday. Its awesome. Plain and simple.

Fly High
Spin Hard
Don't Stop

Page: