Forums > Advanced Poi Moves > would it be possible to do a hyperloop with a triple wick?

Login/Join to Participate

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
just a random question could you do a hyperloop or any kind of tangle with a triple wick?

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

leospoiSILVER Member
Poi explorer
108 posts

Posted:
Sure you can! if you either have enough space between your arms for the 3 wicks or there is enough space between the wicks and they are seperate enough for a tangle to fit in there.

ExuroThe Prodigy
82 posts

Posted:
Yes, It will be hot but it can be done.

Depending on the spacing between the wicks its possible to airwrap and hyperloop just one or two of the heads and have the third head outside the tangle.

You play with fire,
You're going to get burned.

liquidtrancei dream in circles...
336 posts

Posted:
i can hyperloop with double nunchuks so i'm sure it can be done, I'd just watch out for excess fuel sprayage/fireball!!!! shocked

even chuck norris can't pin you down if your on fire

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
it just seems like it would be hard to hit the chains and you would hit the poi heads

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

VillageIdiotSILVER Member
Pretty cool guy
23 posts

Posted:
I have hyperlooped with fire snakes. =)

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

NathanielEveristSILVER Member
enthusiast
315 posts

Posted:
Yeah, I do it all the time on my triple wicks. So long as there is a point on the tether that is flexible enough to allow at least 1 beat, it should be doable.