Forums > Social Chat > Let us tell a story shall we ?

Login/Join to Participate

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
hello beautiful people

a while ago (gosh was i that long ? ) we started a thread for stories where i start telling a tory and then someone else continues etc...

it was lovely and a lot of

it is a bit impossible to bumo it up cause noone really wants to dive back into 400 something posts... so shall we do it again ???

Once upon a time there was a furious sock who was terrorizing the entire city of Marmitella in the south of italy...

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

birdgirlBRONZE Member
48 posts

Posted:
the sock was filled with rage due to the unkind treatment he had gotten from the underpants over a matter of his deep love for a bed sock named florentine

spig--------Its not big and its not clever.

flokiGOLD Member
183 posts

Posted:
florentine (... i have to come in here ...) was the beautifull, kind and big-hearted aunt of a speaking boxer shorts that made a fool out of the underpants not to long ago in a conquest

bountymember
33 posts

Posted:
the conquest is where the sock and florentine first met and it was love from their....

[ 27. June 2003, 06:21: Message edited by: bounty ]

follow what you feel...you alone will decide what's real...anyone can be your brand new love

Gandhi Ganjamastermember
299 posts

Posted:
...first laying eyes on each others lovely unwashed selves. unfortunately, however...

Why?

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
underpants saw sock's love for florentine as betrayal, and cast his old friend aside, replacing him with his rival, knee-high.
This sent sock into such frustration and anger that...

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
made him realise just how much time he'd been wasting posting on HoP and.....

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
..and he suddenly started to turn green and grow bigger and bigger until his ankle section ripped right off, revealing a formidable array of muscles... it was SOCK-HULK 'da da da daaaaaam' (dramatic music) who roared a tremendous cryed that echoed across the streets of Marmitella. SOCK-HULK then....

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

birdgirlBRONZE Member
48 posts

Posted:
...proceeded to sing in a beeowtifull soprano voice and realising that this was indeed his true calling donned a sequined g-string,some pearls and....

4,224 posts

Posted:
In swims a mermaid desperate because she can never wear socks but she sees the giant socks and decides to ...

CheshireCatmember
51 posts

Posted:
...take knee-high and SockHulk(who had grown to about the size of knee-high through the hulk-ification) and started to spin them in crazy patterns. At this, florentine begings to...

It aint broke...It just lacks large amounts of duct-tape!

birdgirlBRONZE Member
48 posts

Posted:
change into a baked bean tin,alas!for it seems that the star crossed lovers will never be together,'tis not possible for clothing and food items to...

1,079 posts

Posted:
have intimate relations, for if they do thewy shall be forever smited by the mo-mo-mega-marmaite monster (try saying that fast!) who...

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

4,224 posts

Posted:
happens to be nothing less than a fairy in disguise...
flying in with a wand the fairy changes the clothes into ...

AalatheaGOLD Member
80 posts

Posted:
...hedgepigs. who promptly run off in order to...

1,079 posts

Posted:
regroup behind the hedges. with this new knowledge of the mo-mo mega marmite monster (the faerie) they hatched the following plan to defeat the silly being once and for all:

D.B.
X x X x X

birdgirlBRONZE Member
48 posts

Posted:
by luring her into a trap using caramel revels,and trapping her for all eternity in the back of a shoe shop.Their plan was doomed to fail from the beginning however, due to...

JoKoPomember
84 posts

Posted:
... the fact that the mo-mo-mega-marmite-monster is psychic and knew what they were up to all along.

So, she decided to punish them by...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Meet me in outer space... I will hold you close if you're afraid of heights...xXxXx

bubblenutterSILVER Member
29 posts

Posted:
...giving them a good scrubbing and making them clean and smell like roses. However the cross became a double cross as knee-high (being rather clever) swapped the bar of soap for a lump of extra whiffy cheese the outcome was...

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
...rather smelly indead to say the least. This angered the fairy and she asked...

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

birdgirlBRONZE Member
48 posts

Posted:
for she was a lady to whom writing a strong letter was a way of life,the socks feeling the deep fear of angry documentation decided that...

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
dear all,
here is the story so far....

Once upon a time there was a furious sock who was terrorizing the entire city of Marmitella in the south of italy. the sock was filled with rage due to the unkind treatment he had gotten from the underpants over a matter of his deep love for a bed sock named florentine. florentine was the beautifull, kind and big-hearted aunt of a speaking boxer shorts that made a fool out of the underpants not to long ago in a conquest. the conquest is where the sock and florentine first met and it was love from their first laying eyes on each others lovely unwashed selves. unfortunately, however underpants saw sock's love for florentine as betrayal, and cast his old friend aside, replacing him with his rival, knee-high. This sent sock into such frustration and anger that made him realise just how much time he'd been wasting posting on HoP and he suddenly started to turn green and grow bigger and bigger until his ankle section ripped right off, revealing a formidable array of muscles... it was SOCK-HULK 'da da da daaaaaam' (dramatic music) who roared a tremendous cry that echoed across the streets of Marmitella. SOCK-HULK then proceeded to sing in a beeowtifull soprano voice and realising that this was indeed his true calling donned a sequined g-string,some pearls and In swims a mermaid desperate because she can never wear socks but she sees the giant socks and decides to take knee-high and SockHulk(who had grown to about the size of knee-high through the hulk-ification) and started to spin them in crazy patterns. At this, florentine begings to change into a baked bean tin,alas!for it seems that the star crossed lovers will never be together,'tis not possible for clothing and food items to have intimate relations, for if they do thewy shall be forever smited by the mo-mo-mega-marmaite monster (try saying that fast!) who happens to be nothing less than a fairy in disguise. flying in with a wand the fairy changes the clothes into hedgepigs. who promptly run off in order to regroup behind the hedges. with this new knowledge of the mo-mo mega marmite monster (the faerie) they hatched the following plan to defeat the silly being once and for all: by luring her into a trap using caramel revels,and trapping her for all eternity in the back of a shoe shop. Their plan was doomed to fail from the beginning however, due to the fact that the mo-mo-mega-marmite-monster is psychic and knew what they were up to all along.
So, she decided to punish them by giving them a good scrubbing and making them clean and smell like roses. However the cross became a double cross as knee-high (being rather clever) swapped the bar of soap for a lump of extra whiffy cheese the outcome was rather smelly indead to say the least. This angered the fairy and she asked for a Staedtler Noris 120 HB pencil and some papyrus to document as such for she was a lady to whom writing a strong letter was a way of life,the socks feeling the deep fear of angry documentation decided that...

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.