Forums > Social Chat > New to the board. Am I the youngest?

Login/Join to Participate

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hi everyone. I'm new to the BB smile I learned poi from my mum & i been doing it since I was 11. I am now 12 and would like to know if i am the youngest on the BB. I'll be back tongue

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
no im the yungastI'm 8 next Sundaybyekim

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hi kim where you from? I am quite suprised there is some one younger on HOP. grin

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
YOU MAY NOT BE THE YOUGHEST BUT THERE IS SOME FELLO NOTTINGHAM PEOPLE HERE SO WE HAVE A FIRE MEET EACH WEEK SO COME DOWN, EMAIL ME @ AJTAG@BTINTERNET.COM FOR MORE DETAILS...HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.... ANGUS------------------moo? ... is that it?

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hi Ajtag thanks but i know about the spin meet as i am Thistle's daughter & i met you there. CU Weds. tongue

Plazmamember
73 posts

Posted:
i'm 15, but i guess not the youngest!!! wow, so what are all the moves you know??? that must be kool havin' a mom that spins! i wish i had someone IN MY COUNTY!!!, that spins!! i'm like the only one for 50 miles!!! madanyway, just thought i'd get back to ya! grin Plurr!------------------My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
shocked shocked WOW shocked shockedlots of little people.cool. man I wish I had started that young ,can you imagine how good you would be by the time your even my age. he he grinHello Thistles daughter,nice to meet you. Would you please ask your mum if she has worked out how much it would take to send some double headed bag poi to me in bristol.thank you smilepeace outgarbo tongue------------------
quote:
"Be the change"Mahatma Ghandi
[This message has been edited by garbo (edited 30 May 2001).]

be excellent to each other: safe:

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hi to allthanks for the message to garbo and plazmahope to here from you again------------------Kymic, Keep smiling smile[This message has been edited by Kymic (edited 02 June 2001).]

Ishraq1newbie
3 posts

Posted:
the youngest possibly would be a spinner from Bangladesh, age 5, named aryan dhaly, who spins with NAUR with a staff and a poi. am trying to upload his video through malcolm. cheers, ishraq

fireflyfaeriejourneyman
73 posts

Posted:
im 16 && i started spinning wen i was like 11...woahh young spinners are cool ! I know noone my age who spin frown
even though its soo funn ! love it!

emx

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
WHoa....what a bump.

I'm 22 and wish i had started spinning WAY younger.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

fake teeth and glueBRONZE Member
Checking who's online, watching you!
1,972 posts

Posted:
tell me about it.

22 huh? now i wish i hadn't made that bet about your age....

you just lost the game!!!!!! !!!!!

knowledge is power, power corupts, study hard, become evil.

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
You have no idea how many times I've heard THAT.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

BurdaASILVER Member
Sacrebleu
377 posts

Posted:
Pphhhhh, 22 is the new awesome age anyways. While I wish I'd started spinning younger, I easily lost interest in anything in my teens, so I might've moved on to something worse.. like staff tongue

Poi(poi~y) n. : A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.
- part owner of Wooktastic™ ©

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
Harsh......staff>poi

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

BurdaASILVER Member
Sacrebleu
377 posts

Posted:
Says the moose wink

Poi(poi~y) n. : A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.
- part owner of Wooktastic™ ©