Forums > Videos > Spinning in downtown DC

Login/Join to Participate

DrexFactorGOLD Member
Defeats the purpose
73 posts

Posted:
The weather warmed up on Monday here in DC, so I took to the streets in downtown. Enjoy!

Peace,
Drex

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
Damn, I definitely don't have the balls to do it in THAT public of a place. And damn you're good.

And DAMN YOU and your warm weather tongue2

And that was a well worth flow practice it looks like. I can't wait until it's warm enough where I can do that grin But, I just know that I'll be stopped every 30 seconds to be asked what I'm doing -.-

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

Sister ElevenGOLD Member
owner of the group property
1,277 posts

Posted:
I love spinning downtown; people try so hard to ignore the performers. Except for the dude who was spinning two hoops, playing a guitar and a harmonica, and balancing another guitar on his harmonica rig; people noticed that.

Some very nice flow moments in there. Good movement a lot of the time, too.

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
I could probably do it at the downtown here, but it's a bit far for regular practice.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
i live in a very small town and any time i spin fire people drive by purposely to watch lol the difference in big cities and small towns

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus