Forums > Technical Discussion > how long does it take to ship to teh US?

Login/Join to Participate

kikiasaumiBRONZE Member
I know where you spin
15 posts

Posted:
I'm not sure if this is the right subforum, but I ordered a pair of ultra poi from HOP here and I seen quite a variance in shipping time, so I was just wondering, people from the us could let me know how long it took their items to get shipped to them

Thanks!
-kiki

Sister ElevenGOLD Member
owner of the group property
1,277 posts

Posted:
I usually get stuff I order from HoP in 7-9 days here in Seattle (from the time they email the notice that it's shipped). Usually 7. (I'm getting close to having ordered enough to have solid statistical information on their fulfillment :P)

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s

kikiasaumiBRONZE Member
I know where you spin
15 posts

Posted:
rofl nice XD

and thanks I'm on the east coast so I'll give it an extra day or so then, before I start getting anxious about not getting it yet (if in the case it's isnt in by that point)

Lately I've been getting parts in for my turtle tanks, so evey day this past week the mail truck has pulled into the drive way. And I couldnt help but hope that she was bringing me my poi XD

but if shipping to me goes as well as it hase for you I should have it in by tuesday (would be monday, but the holiday and all XD)

can't wait I'm so excited X3

Sister ElevenGOLD Member
owner of the group property
1,277 posts

Posted:
I hope you get them soon-- I <3 my ultrapoi (I just got the socks to add to my practice poi, but they're my favorite streamer poi).

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s

LyeFate Keeps Telling Me To Stop
270 posts

Posted:
It used to take 2 weeks (to the day!) and then it started taking 1 week (Boston).
EDITED_BY: Lye (1263613666)