Forums > Help! > Choosing Fire Fans

Login/Join to Participate

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
For this spring I want to get myself a firefan for sure. The ones on HoP would be good, but they just arent the size or look I'm looking for. I've seen bigger ones, but they don't have spinning holes. I want one that's long, wide, 5-6 wicks, and I want the end wicks almost in a line, but not quite. I've seen a pic of my exchange student using one from Feuershow, but I looked at it and well, it's pretty damn close, but is there one like that maybe with 6 wicks and a hole, or either of those? THough when I just looked at it I see it has good handles and is foldable. I've looked around I kind oflike these samurai ones from Fire by Riz, I like the size, but that's pretty much it. If it was to have spinning holes, 22 inches (56cm) would be the longest I'd want it. I got that from a tape measure and what I could safely hold them out with my elbows pointed out. Any links would be great and I'd really appreciate it. It's been bothering me for a while. As for prices, I'll decide when I see them if they're resonable, but I really don't think I'd pay more than $200 which I have yet to see anyway, so just shoot me with some nice fans grin
As a reference, here's my exchange student with his, and I love that look, it suits me and what I want. https://www.facebook.com/#/photo.php?pid=64705&id=100000362851221
I would love to see something like that with finger holes if possible. Also, can you get foldable fans with spinning holes, or is that just a pipedream?

Edit: Hold on, are the ones from Feuershow bought as singles? Because on Fire by Riz, they were bought singaly, not as pairs, and if it's like that on Feuershow, that 2x$120 is just rediculous eek It doesn't say if it's sold as single's or pairs and I'd be afraid to order without knowing that.
*gets package "WOOHOO" Billy says, Billy opens package, Billy finds 1 fan, Billy says, "OK? Wtf do I do with this???"
Also I found a $40 tripod on Amazon new for $8.50 grin

EDITED_BY: SpinnerofDetroit (1263156787)

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

2,280 posts

Posted:
Actually I was just chatting with Lukas and the fans came up and he said he made his for about 20 euro. I have no clue on how to go about making them. But would still like info on those Feuershow ones, if they sell by pairs or singles.

2,280 posts

Posted:
Thank you Malcom grin When I ever start performing and get a lot of money, I'll definately look into those. But for now, I think I'll make my own pair, I've been talking a lot with Lukas and my parents and making them definately seems the way to go since my dad has a workshop in our basement. But I'm not sure we have all of the tools needed frown And how the hell dis I not see "Pair" on there? Probably the same way I didn't see foldable before crazy along with in school, half the time I never notice the back side of a sheet XD

2,280 posts

Posted:
Does anyone know how long a length of wick has to be for the wick? I've been translating materials and directions and it never said how long each individual length of wick has to be. And this is quite too much wick to be guessing length on.