Forums > Social Chat > ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, HERE I COME! (London-> Denmark-> Scotland-> Sheffield-> NYC)

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Whoa! The universe is strange sometimes.

Looong story short and overly simplified: As some of you know I've been desperately trying to get my girlie out of her busy summer schedule and into Europe but somewhere in there... um... we broke up. No, no... it's cool and for the best and I actually do mean that. Once you get over a certain age (or maturity level) breakups become a bit more civilized and logical I guess... But the strange point of all of this is:

I'VE GOT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO THIS SUMMER!!!

After I host the lovely Cassandra and her Prince in New York until July 22nd I'm FREEEEEE!!!

As most of you know who've met me, I'm a nice, decent, employed, clean (unless you met me at last years EJC!) and respectful guy who'd feel absolutely blessed to camp out on a couch, floor, stairwell, dirt pile, concrete cell floor, subway (er.. I mean metro) station or where ever I'm welcome... I know I received many lovely invites when I was toying with the idea a few weeks ago but now that I've got no reason not to... and every reason to come out I thought I should make it official (and give everyone who offered a chance to quickly rethink )

I'm even thinking about hitting up the EJC this year too... even though the thought of a week of dodging juggling clubs and muddy tents is already making me a bit queasy...

Where should I go? Whom should I see? How long should I come for? What should I bring? Where should I stay? Why do you all have such strange accents?

Throwing myself into the universe and seeing what smiling faces I get to meet...

-NYC

[ 05. August 2003, 06:13: Message edited by: NYC- Prince of Denmark ]

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Festival? Gosh, you guys didn't need to throw me a festival!

See you all TOMORROW! Yipee!

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
PONG!!

Cole - you really must be feeling all cos you missed out on Bam's "Ping".... I don't think that has *ever* happened before!!

Here's a hug for Cole cos I aint going either

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
its never happend in rl and that's where it matters honey

is it even the weekend yet?
grrr, mumble, arrrrrrg.

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Does someone need a hug??

hey you go darling

Bammy

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
PON....too late..

poo.

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

opp. . . err. . yay it goes purple! if only it was a penguin no?

see u in shef, yay! give me a txt or sometimg if u knows when u want to come, or to say you is staying on with the crazy kids in ed. .

*wisper to jon: BING *

btw: mister tom, found an awsome pre-haircut pic of yous and miss danae from long time ago, made me grin loads. .

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
bong (hehe)

and Cole I think I'm going to have to contradict you there, you've obviously forgotten about my super interception skills

big hugs to all the London peeps hope you're all missing me lots

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Hey Ms. Lolli!

Yes, indeed I'm with the lovelies in Edinburgh. Right now we're infested with a Bambam and a Smallboy so it's extra-cool.

I'm still planning on coming down to Sheffield on the 21st if that's ok?!

Looking forward to seeing all the folks in the middle.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
A week from right now I'll be back in NYC.

Was it all just a wonderful dream? I bet it will feel that way once I'm back in Gotham.

I'm trying so hard to remember every moment so when I'm cooped up in a snow covered classroom in December I can think back to all of you wonderful people.

I miss you already.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:

Have a great time with the lovely Lolli (please give her a big hug from me), and Bammers and me will see you after the bank holiday.

(damm, I wish there was a smiley for mead! )

audaxBRONZE Member
freelance bum
286 posts

Posted:
Cousin Avi from Snatch in response to the question Anything to declare?
"Yeah, don't go to England"
Nuff said!

Only joking. easy tiger!

UYI wink OLDSKOOL

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Hi NYC, have not got to see you while you have been over, you not going to Liquid Connective this weekend Shame on me for not making more of an effort - been busy but no excuse really

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Shame on you indeed!

I've been damn near everywhere it seems! I won't be at Liquid Connective as I do need to show up in Sheffield to meet some of the cool kids there.

Hugs to all! I'll be in Shef... tomorrow!

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
so my fluffy love is famed for her hugs and all you remember about me is that i gave you mead?

doesn't seem fair some how...

Meh

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by lolli:

come and play in sheffield !!

im have done for the last two weeks,spiningin weston poark with the jugglers and onewheeldave, Astro Faerie, and xXPink^SootXx, its been well cool, and im cumminup for PIP on sat, but is NYC gonna be there, cos i wanna c if my spinning theory is transatlantic as well as cross genders!?

ahhhhh....ill expalin on sat night!

Step (el-nombrie)

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Sheffield rocks! Had a fantastic time at PiP-Shef and with the local folks here as well.

Lolli is a true princess indeed

Gobs of hugs to the crew.

This is the greatest vacation ever.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:

crazy-like guy! . . humm methinks miss hels is right, a mead smilie is greatly needed in association to NYC

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
NYC> one of the end poles to it has a 30 degree kink in it and the other end has been broken off totaly, at the mo my staff sits oin two pieces, one of which is 4foot long and bent!

so even if i wanted too i couldnt fix it!

lolli sorry for runnin out, did i miss out good?

PS NYC twas amazin to meet you, later days man

Step (el-nombrie)

Page: ...