Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Recruting fire dancers for a large show in november 2009

Login/Join to Participate

firematPLATINUM Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
Hi to all spinners and fire performers out there!

I am currently looking for fire dancers and fire performers for a large show case in the middle east this winter for an audience of around 1 million visitors . I am looking to create a team of 6 members 4 men (including myself) and 2 girls. I need the guys to be able to fire blow, fire eat and poi and staff has well. for the girls fire blowing would be an extra but fire fans, poi,s staff etc...

The flight, accommodation and visa would be taken care off and the job would be from end november to end december with an attractive salary.

If you beleive to fit the job please send me a message on facebook.
Or email me : mathieu.blanloeuil@live.fr

Keep it hot mathieu blanloeuil

EDITED_BY: firemat (1248150021)

-sandy-BRONZE Member
old hand
716 posts

Posted:
Email sent smile

"Don't do it naked!"

marcoenthusiast
328 posts

Posted:
Email sennt

16374giboBRONZE Member
Boracay Fire Dancer
1 post

Posted:
Hi there Mat I'm freddie Alviola from Boracay Philippines I really wanted to join your group and i have 3 more friends also doing fire poi 1 girl and 2 boys 1 is doing the fire blowing but I'm willing to learn it also. 3 of us are performing in many events here in the island we been doing poi for 3 years already Choreograph performance we done it always in all the events we perform. Hope we are not late for it please do contact us at f_alviola@yahoo.com or call txt us +639081410960 Thank you so much

Fred
EDITED_BY: 16374gibo (1251820006)

burning_ninjanewbie
39 posts

Posted:
hi you need a fire spitter huh well I got three years experience and a reputation for extreme fire stunts that most others wont even think about attempting. Heres my number if your serious +61438781198 or e-mail at www.burning_ninja@hotmail.co.uk
EDITED_BY: burning_ninja (1251981516)

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

icewindsPLATINUM Member
stranger
5 posts

Posted:
How did this show go? Didn't get ya call or message. What show was this for?