SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
I'm not sure how many people know this, but I saw something in a video of Alien Jon, where he was doing a fountain and when his arms moved around him, when it came down from windmill to weave position, his left arm was under his armpit, when it went from weave to weave position, his right arm was immediately on his shoulder and the other arm in each one was extended. I started playing around and I found out how to do it. You start off like a straitjacket crosser with left hand under your right arm and right hand above left arm. And you just make a fountain type motion with your arms while keeping them in that same relative position. I later realized this was a 2x2 fountain, and kind of a variant of crossers I think confused But yeah, I just wanted to throw this out there, because it had a great feeling and a great look grin

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

Sister ElevenGOLD Member
owner of the group property
1,277 posts

Posted:
Sounds like a variation on what's filed as a "crosser extension" in the library, maybe? At least that's what it feels like when I try what you describe.

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s

Sister ElevenGOLD Member
owner of the group property
1,277 posts

Posted:
Actually, this gives me an idea for a fun thing to try out later today: a continuous transition from larger to smaller fountains and back. That sounds hawt.

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
Oooh, I like that idea, and I'll have to look t crosser extensions, because that might be it too.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin