Page:
ken710314GOLD Member
3 posts

Posted:
Ever since I saw Isis Poi on Salza, I have been in love with them, just by the design of course. Bought some 1/2inch kevlar ropes and they are currently on delivery.
Was wondering if anyone can show me how to make an Isis poi? or even close up pictures at different angles could do. Judging by serveral uncleared pictures I think 1/2inch kevlar ropes are what they use and please correct me if I am wrong.

Scottie~MacKGOLD Member
Naval High Comander
31 posts

Posted:
72946IMG_0035It was a year ago that I made these. I think each rope was a little bit longer than 2 meters. I did have a lot excess rope to cut off at the end, they're about 8 inches long.

Originally Posted By: Pablo PicassoI am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
Damn that's long! I only want one about 4 or 5 inches laugh3 unless the person that might want to buy them wants them 8 inches long tongue2 I can figure out the length from that easily wink

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

Scottie~MacKGOLD Member
Naval High Comander
31 posts

Posted:
Yeah there is a real risk of injury when you spin them! I do use the from time to time to warm up for fire jams. After a few minutes my fire poi feel much lighter!

They don't take very long to make, an hour for each. Once you get use to making them, you could knock these out in half the time at least. They're fun too make!

Originally Posted By: Pablo PicassoI am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.

Page: