Forums > Social Chat > new to the forum*POI IN SALT LAKE CITY UTAH

Login/Join to Participate

WyattDavisSpins
WyattDavisSpins

WYATTSPINSPOI
Total posts: 69
Posted:Hello everyone, there is no one here in utah to talk or spin poi with. no one here meets up and everyone has huge egos !!! So i came to HOP in search of a more organized and fire friendly community. Id love to chat with any of you and watch any vids and please if your around lets spin !!

Delete Topic

SpinnerofDetroit
SpinnerofDetroit

All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
Total posts: 2280
Posted:I feel the same here in Michigan, I only know of one person in my school who does poi, she only does it at her dance class though, not with fire, she is my friends sister and she is a bitch.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

Delete

Woodsy
Spanking you kindly.
Total posts: 156
Posted:hey, you live in utah? i dont live too far from there... Brisbane, Australia grin

haha, but its good to have more people on the forum. And im sure you can get a few of your friends into poi spinning, if not, maybe stave spinning?

Woodsy:Down with the sound, and the people will all yell: "POWER IS MEASURED IN, DECIBEL".
Poje: not Joules?
Woodsy: No...Never grin

Delete

Ninja_Brandon
stranger

Total posts: 2
Posted:Hi Wyatt,
I was searching around and found your post and decided to register to respond. Im from Utah and live in Salt Lake City as well. There is actually a larger community here downtown. They usually meet on Sundays in the summer at Liberty Park(1300s. 700e.) on the east side of the park where there are drum circles and many spinners(Staff, Poi, Hoops, Devil sticks, etc)

I have a lot of people find my website www.spincentral.org and contact me with the same concern. Feel free to email me and we can meet up and go down together.

Delete

Alexander_Koontz
stranger

Total posts: 3
Posted:censored balls. i was in utah till a few months ago. prob been seen at drum circles fashow. one love. hows the scene up there now? i always loved spinning at drum circle.

Delete

rightasrain
stranger
Total posts: 5
Posted:Originally Posted By: Ninja_BrandonHi Wyatt,
I was searching around and found your post and decided to register to respond. Im from Utah and live in Salt Lake City as well. There is actually a larger community here downtown. They usually meet on Sundays in the summer at Liberty Park(1300s. 700e.) on the east side of the park where there are drum circles and many spinners(Staff, Poi, Hoops, Devil sticks, etc)

I have a lot of people find my website www.spincentral.org and contact me with the same concern. Feel free to email me and we can meet up and go down together.

Is there a better time to show up on sunday? I would like to meet more people that spin in utah as well. I live in rose park.

Delete

Ninja_Brandon
stranger

Total posts: 2
Posted:Hi rightasrain,
I went this last sunday at around 5pm. Contact me directly at brandonelfring@gmail.com and we can arrange a meetup. Sorry for the long delay repsonse. Not on the forum much. grin

Delete

Samuel_Wille
stranger

Total posts: 1
Posted:Does anyone know of a really good place to learn fire poi, or poi in general in Utah?

Delete

Aubrey Affleck

Total posts: 1
Posted:Do many people still spin downtown? I live in Taylorsville and I would absolutely love some peeps to spin with. I have 3 people who I spin with and are really lovely artist that would love to meet some more personalities in the poi culture.

Delete