• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Tennis ball poi Tutorial.

Login/Join to Participate

Woodsy
BRONZE Member since Nov 2009

Spanking you kindly.

Total posts: 156
Posted:So i took the time and wrote a tutorial (with some pretty pictures) on how to make a pair of tennis ball poi for under $20. I made 3 pairs for ~$15, because the tennis balls only came in 3 packs, so i had to buy two ~__~

anyway, heres the tutorial:
TENNIS BALL POI TUTORIAL
PDF File (just for Sister Eleven grin

Use it, post it on a website somewhere else, give it to friends, do what ever with it! grin obviously give me credit for it, but i dont care what you do with it.

have fun!
~Woodsy

EDITED_BY: Woodsy (1259928011)

Woodsy:Down with the sound, and the people will all yell: "POWER IS MEASURED IN, DECIBEL".
Poje: not Joules?
Woodsy: No...Never grin

Delete Topic

Sister Eleven
GOLD Member since Aug 2009

Sister Eleven

owner of the group property

Total posts: 1277
Posted:I would like to take a look at this, but the .DOC format is very unkind to me. tongue2 Is there a way you could export this to a PDF?

In the meantime, what's the basic construction you use?

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s

Delete

Woodsy

Spanking you kindly.

Posted:basically just getting a length of rope/cord, inserting it into the tennis ball and adding a shoelace for finger loops at the other end.

I'll try export it to PDF and upload the file =D

Woodsy:Down with the sound, and the people will all yell: "POWER IS MEASURED IN, DECIBEL".

Delete

Woodsy

Spanking you kindly.

Posted:Edited my first post with the PDF file grin

Delete