• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 3
Posted:Heyy, i'm a newbie in fire spinning and i'm quite interested in the rope dart. I've already bought one, but it's the nylon one they sell here, for practice, im def not lighting that on fire. Is there any info you can give me on the rope dart? How to hold it properly, and other beginner info.

Much appreciated,
Brandon =]

Total posts: 474
Posted:you could try here:

rope dart

or here:

more rope dart

sticks and stones my break my bones, but ski patrol will save me.

slacker of biblical proportions
Total posts: 44
Posted:just youtube it

float like a butterfly and sting like when i pee

Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
Total posts: 4061
Posted:Pointless bump of the year?

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

Total posts: 64
Posted:i'm putting up turorials which will take you through all the basics on youtube. I've only got three up so far but i've filmed another 6-10 or so. I'll put some links up soon. can't at the moment, at work and don't have youtube access.

Total posts: 11
great!! i have been spinning rope dart for a while. It is so awesome. When you get better try double neck wraps and then forward kicking it off. Good luck

Kebab Embalmer
Total posts: 316
Posted:rope dart ey? watch jet li's movie, romeo must die, one part there he was using a fire hose as a rope dart... grabbed some tricks there from him to show off to some of my friends! it's easy and kinda eye catching! hehehe!

Tam tam tam cheketitamtam, ketumpantam, ketumpan kete kete kete, tam tam tam ketumpanketey!