Forums > Social Chat > Full Bone Necklace Gift

Login/Join to Participate

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
Someone found out I really wanted the full bone necklace with the whirling design. So they're getting it as a Christmas gift. https://www.homeofpoi.com/shop/productDetails/Poi-necklace-detailed-Whirling
I am so happy right now I can't wait to get it! Has anyone else gotten it because there are no reviews and only 10 of them, well 9 or less now, for grabs. And if you haven't, wouldn't you love one? They're so awesome and I love Nick for designing these things. grin It's even the same one he's wearing in some of the videos, hey similar awesome taste for design wink I was thinkin about the Antispin Flower one but I changed my mind because that one just looks ugly to me now. But I absolutely love this and I think it will make a great discussion item when people see it. If you do have a bone pendant, how often do people ask about it, especially if you have the full necklace.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

RingshadowSILVER Member
journeyman
81 posts

Posted:
I have just the pendant for perfect circle, and it's a lovely thing. Mine is black outer white inner. The black is almost a piano black, so expect it to suck your fingerprints off from across the room, but the white is this lovely mixed shade, kind of an ivory and a cream.

I will say this: those points are sharp. Seriously. I've taken to sleeping in mine (which is probably stupid/lame, you pick), and those points can scratch even if it's just tucked under your shirt.

Happiness is a skill, not a commodity
I have been kidnapped by hooping.

JayKittyGOLD Member
Mission: Ignition
534 posts

Posted:
I got the whirling design. I really love it. Not much else to say. Great quality, beautiful piece, take it off for nap time.

Don't mind me, just passing through.

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
Do yo have full necklace whirling? Or just the black out, white in the middle? Also, are the fingerprints hard to get off, or do you just wipe it? And thanks for the sharp points warning. I'll be sure to watch for that. Hey atleast they're not dull. grin
EDITED_BY: SpinnerofDetroit (1259063565)

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin