• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Dubblez
BRONZE Member since Oct 2009

stranger

Total posts: 4
Posted:Anyone out there spinning in Brisbane keen to get together for fire and glow jams? Practicing double staff mostly, keen to learn about whatever else i can get my hands on. Learning some poi too but stress the learning bit. Have a few friends with whom i spin with with poi and staff experience. Let us know what you're into and when you're free.

Go with the flow

Delete Topic

lady_lou
SILVER Member since Oct 2005

lady_lou

stranger

Total posts: 5
Posted:Hi, i'm in Brisbane at the moment, i mainly poi myself, but know a bit of staff and i'm learning to juggle. Only hear for a week of so then heading to Byron bay, but if your having a meet let me know and i'll try head that way. Lou

Delete

gita
SILVER Member since Oct 2003

gita

.:*distracted by shiny things*:.

Total posts: 3776
Posted:wave hey there! grin you guys should head to south bank piazza on a monday night from 7pm - it's called juggle jam grin no fire though - but great big open well lit space for juggling, poi, staff, unicycling, contact...anything really! grin there's a thread on hop somewhere... clicky

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! grin it confuses people!

Delete

keyarghah
PLATINUM Member since Jun 2007

keyarghah

Woodford is Goodford..!

Total posts: 241
Posted:yay thanks gita! and yeah come to juggle jam guys, its a great meet. EVERY monday night in southbank piazza. :roll:
we also meet at Gregory Park (in Milton) on tuesday nights from 8pm-11pmish.

Gregory Park, Milton Google Maps

I also teach workshops for threeworlds with Sam (Gilim) and Firetrybe/Carnival on wednesdays in southbank. pm me if youre interested my website

'FREE HUGGIES!!'

Delete

keyarghah
PLATINUM Member since Jun 2007

keyarghah

Woodford is Goodford..!

Total posts: 241
Posted:i mean ubbrollsmile

'FREE HUGGIES!!'

Delete